• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An Upcoming Thank You

ZAPPED! An Upcoming Thank You

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is just a quick thread until I can get pictures taken and give a proper thank you thread! As many of you know, my life has been crazy, lol! :) Things are settling down now and I am finding time to be back around the forums! (I also met a new special someone which has been keeping me busy as well!) :D

Thank you SO much to everyone who helped and supported me over the past few months!!! :hug: It means the world to me!!!!

I also received a few zaps over these last few months and want to finally acknowledge them now that I am able to get on for a few minutes!

Thank you to Dawny for sending a zap for my niece, my mom and myself!!! My mom will be getting on when she has time also, creating an account and saying her own thanks!

Thank you to Judy for the "Welcome to Indiana" zap!!!

Thank you to Moe for my new Jessica pins!!!

As I said, I will do a better thread, with pics, here shortly, but just wanted to show my gratitude while I had a moment!!! You all make me smile in time when I desperately needed a smile!!! Thank you!!! I could not call better people my friends!!! :hug:

Also am getting worried about David and Lili because I cannot seem to get ahold of either and am getting worried about them greatly!?!? Hoping all is well with both of them!

Keep an eye out for my official thread! :)

Back