• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing
Depending on how work goes, pins should hopefully be shipping Monday or Tuesday before I head out of town. If things stack up(aka if the small ones and work don't cooperate), pins will go out the following week after Christmas.
It was such a generous game! Thanks so much! Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas, and take your time on the mail. Enjoy the family time. :)

Holy GEEZ @summerskin your generous nature knows no bounds. The UP eye shadow is so pretty. The Walt pins are incredible. The mug is one I have never seen. The chocolate did not last long.. LOL Also thanks @jadeites-lady for the trade.

319323221_599751868826571_247465086950029560_n.jpg

Thank you, @summerskin, for this most generous and enjoyable game! I feel quite spoiled today looking at my new pins and stickers while I munch on yummy chocolates. /uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221223/4eabdfac39962506f690f1b7a5bc603c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Got my package today. Thank you @summerskin! The pins, stickers, and chocolates are such a delight! However, I’m pleasantly confused about the bell Belle… is that a zap? Did you have a double or did someone zap it to me? I remember it was one of the selections but it was selected before my turn haha

In any case, I’ve been trying to get that Belle bell pin for years, so thank you!!

8d4938256eaffae1a061b51f9361dc2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back