• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another DPF newbie from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another DPF newbie from SoCal

princessaholic

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, i have been lurking here for a few days now checking the latest Disney's Designer Princess and Animators' Collection Dolls posts...i was searcing for a more pleasant and friendlier collectors' boards since Disney Store's FB page got a little too much, too mean, and scary.

I'm glad to be here and have enjoyed different posts while lurking. I am mostly a Disney doll. Hubby and I do "collect" the engraved pennies from the parks whenever we go.

I Started collecting pooh bears in the late 90s and have a very minimal collection compared to many in here. I've alway loved Disney's princess, originally Snow White and Cinderella...I too got caught up with the Designer doll collection frenzy and was one of the many whose SW order got cancelled.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing your incredible collections.

Best regards,
Elaine

Welcome to the boards. Glad you decided to speak up and be heard!

I love Cinderella and Pooh, as well. Thos two are my favorites!!!!

Don;t let the wildness of the Designer Princess Doll craze, scare you!!! It will be over shortly. Just think positive and you never know what might happen!!!!! :)

It's all about the Mouse!

Vicki

Hey, go put your collection, wants and trades on pinpics and maybe we can all do some trading with you. :)

Vicki

Hi everyone, i have been lurking here for a few days now checking the latest Disney's Designer Princess and Animators' Collection Dolls posts...i was searcing for a more pleasant and friendlier collectors' boards since Disney Store's FB page got a little too much, too mean, and scary.

I'm glad to be here and have enjoyed different posts while lurking. I am mostly a Disney doll. Hubby and I do "collect" the engraved pennies from the parks whenever we go.

I Started collecting pooh bears in the late 90s and have a very minimal collection compared to many in here. I've alway loved Disney's princess, originally Snow White and Cinderella...I too got caught up with the Designer doll collection frenzy and was one of the many whose SW order got cancelled.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing your incredible collections.

Best regards,
Elaine

i will soon as i figure out how...i was wondering what that was...

don't laugh, but all my POOH stuff are stored in bins as well as some of the dolls i've collected sparingly over the years. i haven't taken out my 5 disney princesses out of the shipping boxes yet only to look at them once or twice and i've seen put them back and now pile atop each other in one corner of my bedroom.

So far the only one i have out is my 17" Snow White, my current fave so far.

Thanks for all the kind words...enjoy your magical disney day...:hug:

So sorry about your order. That stinks. Hopefully we can ease that pain and help out with a wonderful fin distraction of pins! Hope we can trade soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back