• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Giveaway in Honor in Sabrina

Another Giveaway in Honor in Sabrina

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
tumblr_ncab2xZeYS1rgrxwdo4_250.gifv

I too would like to pay tribute to a special member of this community, and a wonderful friend.

In memory of Sabrina, I will be sending out two mystery packages - one here in the US, and another international. I will try to tailor the packages to the winners, so you are sure to get something you like. :)

Due to the cost of international postage, the second parcel will most likely be small (bubble envelope sized), but I’ll try to make it just as special.

I wish I would have told Sabrina more just how special she was, and thanked her more for her friendship.

To enter, please tag a friend here on the forum, and tell them why you appreciate them.

Also, please tell me whether you are in the US or in another country! (I need that info for when I do my two separate randomizers.)

Last edited:
@Pecosace helped me out a bunch with WDW pin pickups when he was closer to the park and we made a couple nice trades. He’s not around the forum as much as he used to be and I miss that. Totally understand when life gets in the way of pins (I think we’ve all been there), but he’s a lovely presence to have when he can be around.

(I’m USA and @SoraPandora you are awesome)

I would all the people I’ve interacted with on here, have always felt welcomed and people have always been so nice to me and my daughter here. I can’t tag everyone so I’ll tag @starry_solo because that’s who directed me to finding the forum from over at disboards. And I have to tag @stratasfan and @GroguFan for their amazing friendship and generosity to both me and my daughter. Some of their surprise packages have arrived at exactly the right time unknown to them :)
Thank you all!
Im also US

@mybabykelly Michael's just been one of the nicest pin friends and now has become a great long-distance friend period! So many times during the years he's just brightened up dark or dreary times and it is always a joy to see his name in my inbox anywhere!

EDIT: Oh, USA . . .
You are the best, thank you for making my day friend and for @SoraPandora for this amazing thread.

There are so many people I would love to nominate (and some who have already been nominated by others), but this time around I would like to nominate @pretty_Omi for always finding us members coupon codes and for sharing Box Lunch and HotCash with us pin addicts. Any money saved on pins is a chance to buy more pins! Thank you @pretty_Omi for always being so kind and sharing the loot!!!

What a sweet giveaway! Sis and I are just still so sad and missing Sabrina. Being on vacation here has been different, too, because we always got something for her and sent her all kinds of pictures, etc.
I'd like to tag @Rick195275 as a member that I just feel so blessed to have gotten to know through pins and this forum. He and his daughter have been a great source of friendship and cheer to Sis and me, and I'm just so glad that we connected because of this hobby.

I'm definitely in the US -- cloudy Ohio usually, but right now in sunny Florida! :D
Rick is in Rhode Island (did you need where the poster or the nominee is?)!

Last edited:
I don’t actually want to enter but I just wanted to send pixie dust to Sabrina, she was always such a sweetheart. I’d like to send appreciation to @Shelterkat who is always so sweet, she takes the time to wish everyone a happy birthday and I think that’s so awesome of her. (I’d actually like to give my entry to her if possible, if not that’s okay!)She is in the U.S.

I’m just adding everyone to the list - original posters and everyone mentioned! :)

US
@momin.ator
@noone
@GroguFan
@stratasfan
@Sithathoriunet
@firechief18
@brattyjedi
@Pecosace
@mybabykelly
@Pinfun
@Connies_Hobby
@Rick195275
@starry_solo
@Ksnuggles
@summerskin
@pretty_Omi
@dancecats
@Shelterkat

International
@Snoffsan

(If I left anyone’s name off PLEASE let me know!!!!)

Also - Did I get everyone’s location right? Is @Snoffsan the only one outside the US so far?

@Chilikitty and @echoharmony, are you sure you don’t want to be entered? I can very easily add you to the list!

I’m leaving this open till the end of the month. Keep spreading love and nominating your friends! ♥️

@SoraPandora You have the Biggest, Kindest HEART! From the bottom of Mine....Thank you for doing this in memory of Sabrina.

@Pinfun, my chin dropped open when I saw your post and nomination, Seriously. And, such kind words. Thank you1

I would like to Nominated @Poohlady5 - like many here, she was close to Sabrina. And, towards the end of Sabrina's life, kept in touch with her and her family, as best she could; and the members here informed. I know Sabrina's passing hit her hard as well. Thank you Crystal for all you did.

And she is in California.

Back