• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Happy New Year With A Little Help From A Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Happy New Year With A Little Help From A Friend

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A Happy New Year Jessica pin that is! :lol: Thank you Alex (YoSoyAhPuch) for helping me obtain this gorgeous party girl!!! :bigthumb: If it wasn't for all the amazing friends I have made around here who help me out in one way or another, I would have no collection to speak of at all!!! :rofl: It means a ton that you picked it up for me! :D These friendships are the ultimate joy for me in this hobby! :hug:

Thank you! I have definitely been shown a lot of love this year! :hug: I cannot wait until the day I can send more than some cards to all the people I love and adore around here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back