• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any other Pocahontas collectors out there? :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other Pocahontas collectors out there? :).

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My collection is only small at the moment, but i'd love to see others collections!! I will take a picture of mine when I go back to university ^_^! I'd love to see any Maleficent, Villains, Gaston, Beauty and the beast and Little mermaid collections too ^_^! OR atlantis :D!

I love to collect Pocahontas too!! I only collect ones that I like, not all of them, but I have a pretty sizable collection. I was just thinking of putting them out soon since I'm trying to fill a big pin board, I will post a picture when I do :) I also have a lot of Atlantis pins... but they will have to wait to be seen until I get back to my framing project:lol: Hopefully soon! Would love to see pictures of your collection as well :)

I love to collect Pocahontas too!! I only collect ones that I like, not all of them, but I have a pretty sizable collection. I was just thinking of putting them out soon since I'm trying to fill a big pin board, I will post a picture when I do :) I also have a lot of Atlantis pins... but they will have to wait to be seen until I get back to my framing project:lol: Hopefully soon! Would love to see pictures of your collection as well :)

Yay ^_^! I love seeing peoples collections! My pocahontas pin collection is quite small, but my merchandise collection is growing quite large!! I love atlantis :D! I only have 1 pin though :C

I would love to collect Pocahontas, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty merchandise, but I have such little storage/display area in my room as most is used for files and documents of school. Might start collecting Sleeping Beauty when I go to WDW, still not sure though. However, I would love to see your Pocahontas collection. Any luck with the Designer doll yet?

I would love to collect Pocahontas, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty merchandise, but I have such little storage/display area in my room as most is used for files and documents of school. Might start collecting Sleeping Beauty when I go to WDW, still not sure though. However, I would love to see your Pocahontas collection. Any luck with the Designer doll yet?

No luck yet :(! I know what you mean, i have barely any room either haha! But everytime I see a bargain I always end up buying :/!! When I have my own house I hope to have a room soley dedicated to Disney hehe :D!

I still have my couple of old Pocahontas pins, dolls, stickers, books, folder and stationary stuff from the 90s.

aw i'd love to see pictures of it :D!!

Right now, I just have the Animator's Collection Pocahontas.(thought she was the cutest and had to get her!) I plan on revisiting the old Mattel Pocahontas doll with the boat rowing action! I have a soft spot for nostalgic toys like that.

I have a handful of nice Pocahontas pins, but I am not a Pocahontas pin completist. As with all of my favorite characters, I try to obtain the designs I love the most for my collection. My favorite Pocahontas pins in my collection are: the Designer Pocahontas pin, the 2012 DSF Thanksgiving Pocahontas pin, and the Disney Girls R/C Pocahontas pin.

Even more than the pins, I love my Designer Pocahontas doll (not only is she lovely, she reminds me of a friend of mine), and I also have the 1995 Matel Sun Colors Pocahontas, Nakoma, and Kocoum dolls that I bought right after I saw the movie on opening day. Good memories! One of the things I love about the original Mattel Pocahontas dolls is that she has the proper physical figure for Pocahontas (the DS Pocahontas dolls lack the proper hourglass figure.

Last edited:
I LOVE Pocahontas. Like love love. These are the pins I have (although this was taken awhile ago so my collection has grown since then) I also have the designer doll, lots of lithographs, drawings and a snow globe. Have you met her at the parks before? I met her for the first time today and freaked out! Haha!
photo1-9_zps9c415906.jpg

Thanks everyone for showing me your collections!!!! I am super jelous hehe! Mines only tiny at the moment :)! I'm hoping to get alot more when i'm in america this summer!! :)

Zoelovespins yours is amazing!!!! I am extremely jelous of your designer doll pin! Where did you get it? it's my DREAAAAAM pin! hehe.
I havent met her yet :(! She is never out at Paris! But I hope to meet her this summer in WDW ^_^

I traded for mine I waited very patiently I still yet to have the doll but I'm hoping to get that one day. Trust me I traded and I gave up a really amazing pin but for me it was worth it because Pocahontas is my main collection.

I traded for mine I waited very patiently I still yet to have the doll but I'm hoping to get that one day. Trust me I traded and I gave up a really amazing pin but for me it was worth it because Pocahontas is my main collection.

I do hope I can get her one day! I don't really have any great pins! But I'm hoping to get a few LE ones from disneystore UK that someone might want to trade her for one of them hehe! Same the doll is something I'm always looking for!!

Glad to see so many Pocahontas fans! How does everyone get a hold of those older Pocahontas pins? I never come across them at pin trading events, and I hardly ever receive replies to my pinpics trade requests for them.

Here's my collection!

goIDPLW.jpg

my Pocahontas page in my trading book (excuse the two robin hood pins) and my DP Pocahontas and BT Pocahontas on my pin board

I love your collection!! So jelous of your DP and BT!! :)

Thank you :)
Luckily, I bought my BT Pocahontas from DSF before the beloved tales hype. Those pins used to still be in the store for a week after they came out, so I was able to stop by after school one day and pick one up. The DP on the other hand cost me a pretty penny using a co-op here. But it was worth it!

aw i'd love to see pictures of it :D!! [/COLOR]
I'll certainly round all my bits and bobs up from what is left when I can.

In the mean time here are 2 photos from 1997 (vintage :rofl:) the Poca & Nakoma dolls I still have stored away (John & Kocoum belonged to my sis) & 2nd pic - room was being redecorated - I had stickers on my desk drawers and posters on the walls.
6890292026_27576fe3d4_m.jpg
6890292042_8f5c3690e7_m.jpg

I don't think I have anything else after the 90s. To this day I still use my Pocahontas alarm clock over my TLM one, even if it has a bit dent on the clock face from the amount of times I knocked it over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back