• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone receive a D23 "Refer A Friend" pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone receive a D23 "Refer A Friend" pin?

hearts48

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I am a bit dismayed with D23 as my cousin became a member in August 2010, and used me as her referral, but I haven't received the pin yet. Communications with DisneyStore.com/D23 customer service states it takes 6-8 weeks from the ship date, but I haven't even received a ship date? Curious to hear from others their experience regarding the D23 "Refer A Friend" program.

Been waiting since October myself. I tried to e-mail DS.com and never actually got a reply, so you're one step ahead of me.

I never got mine either. It's funny that you mention it. Another disappointment from D23. (No D23 ornament after 2 weeks, Merriment and Magic Dec event being sold out after 15 sec.)

This is the email address I write to get whatever information I can. Make sure to reference D23 in the subject line. It often takes 4-8 days to get a response, but I eventually do hear back, although its very vague information at times. If you are concerned at all about receiving, or NOT receiving something, I would write so that they know there's a problem.

guest.services@disneystore.com

That's the address we keep trying. I've written myself and also the new members I refered have tried. We also tried through the D23 page, but they're referring you to DS.com.

I got nothing also. Just fig I did not do something right to get one. I have given up.

I just posted a quick question regarding if the "Refer A Friend" program was still going on the D23 Facebook wall and got an immediate response with a new email address to try and have my problem resolved. If you have referred a friend to D23 membership and have issues, try emailing this address:

feedback@disneytwentythree.com

Good luck to us all!

D23 stuff seems to be really slow. DPF got a membership this year but it took over 2 months to receive our package, though the website said it had been shipped within days of registering :/

I've had sooooo much trouble with D23 they are driving me nuts! I renewed my membership in October so I could get the pin, calender, etc. It was the New Year and several e-mails before I got anything. I've gotten a Chip and Dale pin? I don't know why. I finally got my Tron magazine, mouse pad, and Tink pin. No calender. It's going to be June before I get it. Oh, and the membership card that's a whole other problem. They couldn't get my name right then it took them forever to reprint one with Charter Member on it.

Maybe I should start now for next year... :soapbox:

I've had sooooo much trouble with D23 they are driving me nuts! I renewed my membership in October so I could get the pin, calender, etc. It was the New Year and several e-mails before I got anything. I've gotten a Chip and Dale pin? I don't know why. I finally got my Tron magazine, mouse pad, and Tink pin. No calender. It's going to be June before I get it.

The Chip and Dale pin is an extra renewal gift. They announced it in an e-mail from the beginning of the month. First time mentioned there. And of course the e-mail was wrong. First it said "for renewals up to 12/31/2010", but the e-mail was sent 1/3/11!
You'll receive the Chip and Dale pin if you renew before the end of January, they sent a corrected e-mail a day later.

Good to hear that at least that one is available, at least at the moment. I got the Tink renewal gift pin last year in July only and had renewed in January too!

That's bad about the calendar. I waited until January on purpose because I liked the watch better. Maybe that was a smart idea after all.

Okay, so there's another blooper on D23's part. I never got a renewel email and my membership ends this month.

Will someone with a d23 membership buy something for me, please?

Hey Guys,

I really, really want this snow globe http://www.disneystore.com/snowglob...-disney-studios-snowglobe/mp/1265261/1000345/ but since I moved from California to Atlanta, GA I don't really see the value in purchasing a D23 membership. I'd be willing to give you 15.00 for your trouble. I'm a Web designer/Animator and I would absolutely love this snow globe.

If anyone is willing to help I would be greatly appreciative :)

Thank you
Mark

I've had sooooo much trouble with D23 they are driving me nuts! I renewed my membership in October so I could get the pin, calender, etc. It was the New Year and several e-mails before I got anything. I've gotten a Chip and Dale pin? I don't know why. I finally got my Tron magazine, mouse pad, and Tink pin. No calender. It's going to be June before I get it. Oh, and the membership card that's a whole other problem. They couldn't get my name right then it took them forever to reprint one with Charter Member on it.

Maybe I should start now for next year... :soapbox:

hi sandy,
any chance you can give a description or post a pic of the chip and dale pin you received with your membership?
thank you!

*UPDATE!**
I just received my Chip and Dale pin for referring a friend to D23 membership! I sent an email to them on 1-12-11, and finally, somebody paid attention to my cries for help! The referred "cousin" joined August 2010! I will try to post the pin on Pinpics later if it hasn't been posted yet. It features Chip and Dale (Dale is wearing a black Mickey ear hat with the script "D") above a white banner that says, "My Friend and Me Are 23!" It has a blue circular background with the D23 logo below the white banner.

With this said, constant emails to DisneyStore.com paid off! Again, if you are still experiencing problems with anything D23, write and persist! And hopefully things can be resolved!

feedback@disneytwentythree.com

Hey Guys,

I really, really want this snow globe http://www.disneystore.com/snowglob...-disney-studios-snowglobe/mp/1265261/1000345/ but since I moved from California to Atlanta, GA I don't really see the value in purchasing a D23 membership. I'd be willing to give you 15.00 for your trouble. I'm a Web designer/Animator and I would absolutely love this snow globe.

If anyone is willing to help I would be greatly appreciative :)

Thank you
Mark

Welcome, I would help but I am not a D23 member because I live in GA as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back