• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! April RAK attack pm's sent

ZAPPED! April RAK attack pm's sent
Is it okay if I want to join for next month? I would love to do this, but I fear there is too little time for me to complete the April package in time, so I want to try to start creating a package for May. c:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course you can. You can participate any month you like. I have added you to the list. Thank you for joining in!!!

I would like to be back on the list, but I won't be able to send goods directly from myself. I would give them to a friend who would send them to you. Would this be acceptable?

Also, when are the nominations for May, please? :)

I would like to be back on the list, but I won't be able to send goods directly from myself. I would give them to a friend who would send them to you. Would this be acceptable?

Also, when are the nominations for May, please? :)

You are back on the list. Don't ever forget, if you can't participate any month or for several month's it isn't a problem. This is completely voluntary!!!

When I receive the packages I post a thank you to the name on the return address so as long as you know who you are looking for that works for me. I don't usually open the packages unless I have to so I can save some space.

Nominations will open up again in about a week.

Welcome back!!!

Oh and I received a package today from Sara. Thank you!!!

tumblr_m7vn3j1WvY1qjrfrf.gif

I think this is a great idea. Can you add me to list please ? I don't know that I can participate every month, but I hoping to jump in from time to time.

Hi David ... just double checking ... you should have gotten a package from me last week. Right? :anxious: I sure hope you got it!! PLMK ... thank you! :)

I have received a package from Barbara today. Thank you!!!

I think this one is from you! post #32

OMG ... well duh!! I did not even see that!! Wow, I've cleaned my glasses but I don't think that was the problem ... I was completely going right on past that one!! Thank you Darlene!! And sorry about that David!! I'm going to go sit quietly in the corner now, lol! :)

OMG ... well duh!! I did not even see that!! Wow, I've cleaned my glasses but I don't think that was the problem ... I was completely going right on past that one!! Thank you Darlene!! And sorry about that David!! I'm going to go sit quietly in the corner now, lol! :)

Well get your quiet out of your system. I expect you to be the life of the party Saturday!!! :lol:

Well get your quiet out of your system. I expect you to be the life of the party Saturday!!! :lol:

OK! ... hmmm :anxious: ... better stock up on the diet coke, lol! Oh wait, chocolate works too, :lol::lol::lol: OK, I'll be ready! :naughty: I'm having a very difficult time waiting ... sort of like a kid ... are were there yet?? :lol:

Back