• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Ariel Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Ariel Collection

epcotfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know when The Art of Ariel Collection will be released online at the Disney Store? Just saw a pic of it on Stitch Kingdom's twitter and said that it is being released tomorrow at the D23 Expo.

30sbpxw.png

That's the image I'm assuming you're referring to ^_^ Nobody knows any set dates yet for everything, the UK has a set date for the pin, which is the 20th, but that's it ^_^

Hey guys I just asked the disney store about this and they said that the set they are aware of are vinyls of Ursula and Vanessa and a big Ursula vinyl, some clothes and jewelry and a plate and mug. I took some photos on my camer and will try uploading it when I get back to the hotel room. I asked about the LE 17inch Eric an Urusla and they said they have no idea. But that they weren't given much info about this series but to come back tomorrow, I personally do not think they will be releasing it but there is a possibility it could be a surprise. Still unsure if I should line up tomorrow or not as it really is exhausting.

Polaris, did they say anything about pins being released? Also, do you have a Sorcerer Ticket to the event? Is most of the stuff in the photo above LE?

P.S. Can I just say that absolutely love that plate!!! If I had a home, I'd buy that to decorate my kitchen for sure (I know you aren't supposed to eat off of it lol but even if you were...HOW COULD YOU?!?)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm just dying of excitement over this collection! I cannot wait to see what else they're going to have. I've also seen an adult hoodie that's supposed to be part of the collection as well, that's not shown in the photo. So who knows what else there will be.

There is a pin from this collection and you can see it in the picture posted above... it's on that little silver tree on the top shelf, in front of the purple shirt.

Other than that, I don't what the LE on that is, but I think I saw somewhere it's supposed to sell for $39.95??? (Not 100% sure.)

There is a pin from this collection and you can see it in the picture posted above... it's on that little silver tree on the top shelf, in front of the purple shirt.

Other than that, I don't what the LE on that is, but I think I saw somewhere it's supposed to sell for $39.95??? (Not 100% sure.)

It's this pin:

And the pin will also be relased online eventually worldwide:

2427_fiveSixth_littleMermaid_Bugs_01082013b.jpg

No clue how many will be sold at D23 considering only 300 exist and they still need to go to the UK and DS.com so at best I'm thinking 100 tomorrow, and then 100 on both sites? The price in the UK was stated to be 25 pounds, which equals $40 USD so it's possible it'll cost $40, but no confirmation on that yet.

Oh my land, that Ariel journal is beautiful! And that cup! I've been trying to resist getting mugs of that shape/sort due to thinking they'd be difficult to manage (the thin handle), but man - I'm gonna have to look into those a bit more carefully now. So questions for those with similarly designed mugs: do the handles ever heat up too much? Are they difficult to hold in comparison to other mugs with thicker handles? Any answers would be appreciated as I'm considering this one as well so my future Little Mermaid one isn't too out of place XD ; it'd be a shame to get them and find they don't work right:
1004490_579124658793560_465194022_n.jpg

Also, has this Ariel collection been found in regular Disney Stores or just at the Expo? Wanna know when to increase my usual Disney Store stalking so I don't miss out.

Oh my land, that Ariel journal is beautiful! And that cup! I've been trying to resist getting mugs of that shape/sort due to thinking they'd be difficult to manage (the thin handle), but man - I'm gonna have to look into those a bit more carefully now. So questions for those with similarly designed mugs: do the handles ever heat up too much? Are they difficult to hold in comparison to other mugs with thicker handles? Any answers would be appreciated as I'm considering this one as well so my future Little Mermaid one isn't too out of place XD ; it'd be a shame to get them and find they don't work right:
1004490_579124658793560_465194022_n.jpg

Also, has this Ariel collection been found in regular Disney Stores or just at the Expo? Wanna know when to increase my usual Disney Store stalking so I don't miss out.

I have the Snow White mug that is in the same shape of the NBC and Ariel mugs. The handle doesn't get that hot. I've never had a problem holding the mug. I also use my Designer Ursula mug and it has a thin handle. I've never had a problem with that handle getting too hot either. I recommend buying both mugs. They hold more than the other mugs that Disney puts out.

Thank you so much for your reply, Lisa! I have the Designer Villains mugs myself, just thought that these had thinner handles than those. I'll definitely be going for that Ariel one and scouting around for the NBC one (I think a local DS outlet has it still).

Does anyone know if any of these items are available yet? I was about to head down to my local Disney store but realized it might not even be out yet.

Wow all this le stuff is extremely overwhelming, i have to decide what i can and cant afford very carefully, because i seriously want it all!

Here some snap shots of my Art of Ariel Lithos, I gotta get these framed but these are gorgeous!!! They are just like the images on our free bags that we got from the Expo.
K8GQlyX0a6cgFsxBAuM8sxDJxXAJwrA0i6t-admCZ1M=w339-h254-p-no
hdedLNvN1sB9l_ymEyR2WEElgf9RJsqjOdbIqd2Ags4=w340-h254-p-no
YZRnIswL9x9k7GbSvBQxx5sL_36sOoIYSTY1EueqEZU=w378-h283-p-no
vjsQej41n_Yb8gKhJcYRUtLhyW-ojJFy7UXftcO2Vlw=w378-h283-p-no
555SVZfBKipl6PmDUEIunPPlQg-nbiPNIQlivIIjCWQ=w378-h283-p-no
9uOp2JIdVwgfRqUhZPgVPtWfwTelgc7VuTedB5ht8jU=w379-h283-p-no

Here's the plate havn't opened it yet though.
H-nGiqIHoBKRyNM7dCwjIfR8Nms4yMaE8xKBARh_j7k=w323-h242-p-no
x0qo9OLwY-BxjHFX9ui1TrkGwYkJzIplCqm_HN_7rfQ=w324-h242-p-no

Are the lithographs going to be sold in stores??? I like those more than the fairytale collections ones......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back