• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

!!!Attention Alice Lovers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!Attention Alice Lovers!!!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
For Sale!

pin71378

Pin 71378: WDW - Animation Gallery 2009 - Alice in Walt Disney World - Framed Cel and Pin

This version is the framed cel with the pin (#71379) separate from the frame. Originally sold for $240. Asking $180 or make offer.

Please PM or e-mail (see sig).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Oh dear, how you bear to part with it????? I have one and for me it would be like losing an arm or leg. You can live without it, but would you want to? Good luck and I know some lucky Alice collector will buy it. It's a beautiful set and much nicer in person than pictures.

All you buyers, this is a great seller - so don't miss the opportunity to own this. It's a fabulous set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back