• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attention DLRP and HKDL traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention DLRP and HKDL traders!

Tang1ed

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This might be odd, and I apologize if someone else has already asked this.. But I've been wondering for awhile about this.

If there are any Disneyland Paris and/or Hong Kong Disneyland traders or really, anyone who frequents the parks, who could take photos of the open edition/rack pins that they to offer in the stores. I've always been curious, and I've been seeing more and more pop up. The selection between WDW and DLR are pretty similar, and I've been dying to know what the other parks have, to try to trade for! It's hard to trade for something if you don't even know it exists! :)

I hope this makes sense and helps out other traders as well.

Thanks!

I remember someone took a picture of the racks a few months ago... for dlrp that is... I think it was Morue (spelling?) who did it for us. :)

I remember someone took a picture of the racks a few months ago... for dlrp that is... I think it was Morue (spelling?) who did it for us. :)

Could have been me?
But this thread is definatly not up to date anymore, I've noticed many dissapeared through-out the past 6 months.
Although, the majority is still correct (apart from all new releases since mid-June aren't on the pics).

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?35511-Disneyland-Paris-pins-available-right-now

Yes its OE and there are plenty of them on the racks over in Paris, unlike Frozen, which seems to have disapeared!

Here are a few I took when I was there this weekend, sorry if they're a bit dark!

Sorry if these are way big, they do tend to come out pretty big on Photobucket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back