• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

August DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
August DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Listed you for these as well :)

Wow so many requests this time ! I hate to increase your load but can you also put me down for the Organist LE , I looked through the website and completely missed this pin .
Cheers
David

Gotcha!

Definitely. I don't won't others to miss out. Thank you for this kind offer. Please also add me to the organist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for understanding! Added you for the Organist as well :)

Hi,

I am interested in these if possible -

Disneyland® Resort Hunted Mansion 45th anniversary Organist (LE1500)

and I may be interested in the Framed Key Pin Set but cannot say for sure yet.

Thanks!!! :cheshire:

Got you down for the Organist and will PM you regarding the Framed Key set.

Thanks for doing this again!

I would love the Jasmine perfume bottle please :)

Gotcha!

Man, I would LOVE that suitcase set! I would also like 10 nesting doll boxes if I can. Thank you sooooo much!

I really appreciate your offer, thank you so much!! Shipping to Japan.

If you could, I would like:

Mansion Stretch Portrait – Maleficent
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Cruella De Vil
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Queen of Hearts
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Captain Hook
Donald & Daisy as Butler and Maid

and if possible (not as much of a priority as the above but if still available)

1 Nesting Doll set

Last edited:
Nothing here for me. But I did want to say great job on spreading the Disney Magic!

Thank you so much! It means a lot :)

Man, I would LOVE that suitcase set! I would also like 10 nesting doll boxes if I can. Thank you sooooo much!

Got these on the list - I will be PM'ing you regarding the Suitcase set as that is a wristband release.

I really appreciate your offer, thank you so much!! Shipping to Japan.

If you could, I would like:

Mansion Stretch Portrait – Maleficent
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Cruella De Vil
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Queen of Hearts
Mansion Stretch Portrait – Captain Hook
Donald & Daisy as Butler and Maid

and if possible (not as much of a priority as the above but if still available)

1 Nesting Doll set

I would like the Gaston pin.

Could you please add 2 nesting doll packs to my order? Thank you!!

Adding the rest to the OP!

I would like to add the Piece of Disney History - Lincoln. Just came back from DLR trip with my daughters and my daughter loved the Lincoln show, so would like to get her the pin.

If possible I would LOVE to buy 4 boxes of the Nesting Dolls mini packs and 2 princess silhouette mystery pinsets.

Last edited:
Hello again could you put me down for 1 Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary mystery box and 1 Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary Organist pin. Thanks!

If possible I would LOVE to buy 4 boxes of the Nesting Dolls mini packs and 2 princess silhouette mystery pinsets.

I would like a nesting doll pin pack if you ship to Canada :)

Got these down! Yes, I ship to Canada - it's just more expensive for you :)

Hi,

I would love to have the Olaf Postcard pin and the Si/Am Troublemakers pin. Please and Thanks
so much for doing this!

Am I still on for the lion king OE's and the one jumbo LE you picked up for me for July's month?
Yes, those are in July's thread. Note that the OE Lion King pins have yet to make it to stores in DLR. I've been told they should be coming "soon" by Cast Members at the stores, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back