• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

August DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has or can get me a jasmine eau de magique pin I would be so grateful and will pay asap. Hope someone can help, thanks :)

I will check for you when I head back there for my pickup on Thursday!

Sean, is it possible for you to get me the Olaf summer postcard and Gaston?

Sure can, I will add them to the list and PM you regarding payment :)

Day 3 - SUCCESS

Day 3.5 - SUCCESS

I have just sent PM's to all the people that I have shipped packages for either last week or today. Sorry for the delay, but DPF was down! I didn't delay sending your packages, however, and a lot of you have already received it!

Some news regarding the Haunted Mansion Stretch Portraits - they still have not made their way DLR. DisneyParksMerchandise.com now has them listed in early September. Rest assured that I am checking each time I go to DLR though, so as soon as they're there I will snatch them up!

I cant thank you enough my Nesting pins arrived today and the first pack I opened I had both Elsa and Anna soo happy thank you thank you thank you :)

UPDATE:

I was unable to find any of the following today:
Haunted Mansion Lanyard Medal
Haunted Mansion Ghost Spinner

Also, an update was posted on the Disney Parks Merchandise website showing the Stretch Portraits have a new release date of September 11th. Anybody that has outstanding should have received a PM from me today with details.

Lynn99, I will be message you with a tracking number by the end of the week since I was able to complete your order today :)

I got my nesting pins in the mail today! Thank you so much, I'm probably going to buy 2 more packs of nesting doll pins from you!

Shall I send payment already? :)

All stretch portraits have been purchased!

Pic and shipping information will be posted when we get home! Thanks for your patience everybody!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back