• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Aurora Loves her Ice Cream! PTD Aurora in Blue Dress ~ Ends Saturday Feb 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Aurora Loves her Ice Cream! PTD Aurora in Blue Dress ~ Ends Saturday Feb 27

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey guys!

I haven't done an auction in a really long time, so I thought I would try toss this pin up! I recently snagged this lovely in a trade and, since she doesn't really fit anything in my collection, I figured finding her a happy collector would be best. :3 So, without further ado, he's the pin you're bidding on!

ae89c0db-c096-4c57-903e-7a79d923cc26_zpspmnhyms6.jpg

Pin 108355 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Aurora - GWP
LE 400
Wanting: 92
Trading: 21

Sure, she's not the most sought after PTD out there, but she might be for you! :D I don't have any delusions of grandeur here, so bid what you want! One of the best things I could get is another good trader. So don't worry about if you can't find anything on my wants list that you have! Bid what you've got! PTDs are always a good choice! :3

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet and/or Prince Ali
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Star Wars (especially Disney characters (not the Muppets) as Star Wars characters!)

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
Hercules
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Pins with bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†or "Jasmine in the Sand Timer" from my banner).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 10pm on Saturday, February 27 Eastern Standard Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted whenever there is a change! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

wow i would love this pin for my collection ! a princess and a ptd ,what more could you want . i'll bid this from your wants list please pin 46528 princess icons Jasmine 3d dangle
pin46528th200
and i'll also try this pin 23653 DLRP Aladdin and Jasmine
pin23653th200
,thanks from Sabrina .

Hey! Awesome first bids, guys! :D

Sabrina, I really like the first Jasmine pin. :3 I had one ages ago and traded and kind of regretted it, hahah!
And David! One of my Star Wars Banner pins! Awesome sauce! :D Wish I could find pins like that when I clean ;P

One more for a leaderboard. :3

~Merlin

Hooray! Three bids! Thanks fordracing31 for the new bid. Here's our first leaderboard!

1) Docfish4u - Star Wars R2 and Mickey (from my SW banner! Yay!)
2) Teddy_Ruxpin - Jasmine w/ Carpet AND Aladdin and Jasmine pin (one from my want list, and one for a trader! :D)
3) fordracing31 - Honest John PTD (PTDs are always good traders!)

Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

okay i'll change my bid to these from your wants list . pin 102568 DLP Genie now in production brand new on original card
thumb130_201408047848.jpg
along with the Jasmine pin 46528
pin46528th200

okay i'll change my bid to these from your wants list . pin 102568 DLP Genie now in production brand new on original card
thumb130_201408047848.jpg
along with the Jasmine pin 46528
pin46528th200
Oh, sorry Sabrina! I must have missed that genie pin in my updating. I've recently secured that pin. But he's still a solid trader!

Leader board remains the same. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Guys. Guys. You're making this way more difficult than I thought this would be. XD thank you for all of the amazing bids! Okay, hardest Leader board of my life...

1) sorapandora - Arthur pin plus three park traders (I had that Arthur pin a year or so ago and traded it and I STILL haven't been able to get it back!!)
2) momerathsoutgrabe - Jasmine original dress (Aladdin collection PLUS that trading ratio...)
3) docfish4u - Star Wars R2 and Mickey (but just barely!! I reeeeally want that pin. XD)

Thank you all again! I'm really shocked at the turn out!

~Merlin

Ack!! My phone didn't paste correctly from my note pad! Must not have copied it right. :( the leader board should be this:

1) sorapandora
2) docfish4u
3) momerathsoutgrabe

Suuuuuuuuper sorry about that! I went back and forth on the placement and must not have copied my final version *headdesk*

Ack!! My phone didn't paste correctly from my note pad! Must not have copied it right. :( the leader board should be this:

1) sorapandora
2) docfish4u
3) momerathsoutgrabe

Suuuuuuuuper sorry about that! I went back and forth on the placement and must not have copied my final version *headdesk*

:rofl: Don't worry about it, I was just pulling your chain. I knight has to have a little fun every now and then, especially at a wizards expense. :poke:

:rofl: Don't worry about it, I was just pulling your chain. I knight has to have a little fun every now and then, especially at a wizards expense. :poke:
Well... It was still a hard decision XD but I guess I can't blame you for taking a chance to razz me. I'd have done it too ;P

oh no i've been pushed out !! i really wanted this pin for my collection ... i'll have a look through my collection and see if there's anything on your wants list i can part with ..

I don't have any matches, but based on your likes/wants, I'll see if you have any interest in:
201511115277.jpg
and
201410019475.jpg

and
pin94946

I know you said no hidden mickeys but as he fits your likes, I am taking a gamble.

I don't have any matches, but based on your likes/wants, I'll see if you have any interest in:

I know you said no hidden mickeys but as he fits your likes, I am taking a gamble.

I do like that ring, and the Tauntaun is really nifty, but not quite the style of SW pins I usually go for. As for Jafar, I have that pin, though it would have been a good addition. :3 Thanks so much for the bid! You're just a hair behind momerathsoutgrabed!!

Top three remains the same. Thanks everyone!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back