• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Aurora Loves her Ice Cream! PTD Aurora in Blue Dress ~ Ends Saturday Feb 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Aurora Loves her Ice Cream! PTD Aurora in Blue Dress ~ Ends Saturday Feb 27
I'll bid
Pin# 44105 Reading a Book - 2 Pin Set (Snow White Only) (Pin is authentic, the enamel is a little thin in the middle though. I can send you a picture if you're interested)
Pin 2851 DLR - Original Dress Princess Series (Jasmine)

pin44105th200
pin2851th200

Thanks for the bid, Sockgnome! I'm a literature teacher, so I'm trying to gather up the pins of princesses reading! So that's a great bid! It puts you JUST BARELY behind Sora and her SitS bid. Like, really really close...

1) sorapandora
2) sockgnome
3) dockfish2u (for real this time, XD)

Thank you again, everyone!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hrrrrrng! This auction is making me anxious, hahahah! What a great bid, Mixedwolf! Two Star Wars Grails (especially Mickey and Yoda!!!!). I think that just may push you up to the top!

1) Mixedwolf
2) sorapandora

3) sockgnome

Thank you all again so much for the bids! This has taken off way more than I thought. XD We're under the 24 hour mark!!

~Merlin

Wow! You guys are determined! Hahah! Okay, let's see. Sabrina, that's a fairly rare pin! I don't see that Mim spinner up for sale often, and when it is, it's usually way too much. Hahah! And sockgnome, your addition is super cute! But I'm afraid you're now up against main collection bids. :/ it's hard to compete with SitS pins I don't have and two SW grails... <3

1) Mixedwolf (two SW grails)
2) Teddy_Ruxpin (a very rare Mim pin)
3) Sorapandora (an elusive Arthur pin plus some Park traders!)

Auction ends this evening! Thank you again, everyone! These are crazy good bids... <3

~Merlin

okay Madam Mim wasn't quite good enough so i'll try and put something else on the table , i'm really digging through my collection for this one .i shall give you two options to choose what you prefer
option one is Madam Mim 70552
thumb130_201508085410.jpg
and the Jasmine pin
pin46528th200

or option 2 i see you like Hercules so how about this ,pin 72820 Disney store Europe Hercules vs Hydra
pin72820th200
and the Jasmine pin
pin46528th200

Sabrina. What have you done. XD you've given me an impossible decision, that's what you've done. XD okay, okay. I'll take option two with the Hercules pin (probably the prettiest Hercules pin out there...). While I don't see that Mim pin often, she's not a priority for my SitS set, and I would likely never go out of my way for that Herc pin (which I still very much want, hahah!) So that will put you in the lead!

1) Teddy_Ruxpin (Hercules Jasmine Combo)
2) Mixed wolf (star wars)
3) sorapandora (Arthur pin plus Park traders)

Thanks again everyone!

And that's a wrap! Congrats Teddy_Ruxpin for the winning bid with the Hercules / Jasmine combo, and thank you to EVERYONE who bid on this auction. It was really a stellar turn out and I totally have more grey hair because of it. XD Take care everyone!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back