• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Be my guest in my very first auction! BATB Ballroom scene ends 7/9/13 @ 11pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Be my guest in my very first auction! BATB Ballroom scene ends 7/9/13 @ 11pm EST
haven't the foggiest ^^: it would take a lot longer to make one that large, too. i'm not sure i can take on such a big project at the moment ^^: sorry.
Okay, so you are still bidding a regular sized pascal? :)

My starting bid:

Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)
Pin 91835: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Cinderella
Pin 94271: DLP - Heart Shape Jewel - Cinderella, Aurora & Ariel
Pin 94206: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Cheshire Cat
Pin 95050: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- The Incredibles- Elastigirl and Jack-Jack

Okay, so here is my new leaderboard! :D

1.)mickeymousje ( you've found my weakness! Little mermaid PODMs! )

2.) Mmiano ( I love the scene and the BATB pins! :) ) / grapesoda ( beautiful locket pin and jumbo Belle!)

2.5.) Pin-A-colada ( great variety of pins! )

3.) The Wise One

This is very close! You guys are making it hard for me! ;)

I will start off here

Whenever someone says "I'll start off with this" or something like that, I feel like it's about to go down so I just want to go:

tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

Whenever someone says "I'll start off with this" or something like that, I feel like it's about to go down so I just want to go:

tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

Haha I love that gif!

Lots of great bids! Good luck with your auction Maya :D

Thank you Alyssa! :hug:

updated leaderboard:

1.)
mickeymousje ( you've found my weakness! Little mermaid PODMs! )

2.) Mmiano ( I love the scene and the BATB pins! :) ) / grapesoda ( beautiful locket pin and jumbo Belle!)

2.5.) Pin-A-colada ( great variety of pins! )

3.)Starry_Solo

This is very close! You guys are making it hard for me! ;)

I will bid from your wants
Pin 94080: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Gaston at Gaston's Tavern ONLY
Pin 94085: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Lumiere at Enchanted Tales with Belle ONLY
Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)
Pin 95631: DLR - Alice in Wonderland Attraction - 55th Anniversary
Pin 96751: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Louis #1 - GWP

My starting bid:

Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)
Pin 91835: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Cinderella
Pin 94271: DLP - Heart Shape Jewel - Cinderella, Aurora & Ariel
Pin 94206: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Cheshire Cat
Pin 95050: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- The Incredibles- Elastigirl and Jack-Jack

Adding pins 95710 and 96751

Lots of great bids! Good luck with your auction Maya
Thank you Alyssa!

updated leaderboard:

2.) Mmiano ( I love the scene and the BATB pins! ) / grapesoda ( beautiful locket pin and jumbo Belle!)/ Pin-A-colada ( great variety of pins! )

3.)Starry_Solo

Sorry about the ties, but it's very close! You guys are making it hard for me! ;)

I. WILL BID

96527 STAR WARS LUKE & yoda
96528 STARWARS C3po and R2d2
95346 DSF MARQUEE OZ
26365 THE KISS BEAUTY AND BEAST
94003 WDW ENCHANTED W BELLE

Good morning everyone! ;)

tumblr_me3q60DHek1rlpztwo1_500.gif

Looks like this thread has taken a trip to the bottom of the page! :eek:

Lets fix that shall we? ;)
tumblr_m3zj1whli21qioot0o1_500.gif

And the leaderboard remains the same for now. :)

Here is another BATB gif for your viewing pleasure! :)

tumblr_mbn9xdLagf1rexcb8o1_r2_500.gif

***Also a reminder that you can bid pins that aren't on my wants list. I haven't had a chance to go through all the pins on pinpics and sometimes I'm amazed at the pins I find that aren't on my wants list and certainly should be! :lol: :) ***

okay.. After doing some more thinking here is the leaderboard:

1.5)
Mmiano ( I love the scene and the BATB pins! )

2.) grapesoda ( beautiful locket pin and jumbo Belle!)/Pin-A-colada ( great variety of pins! )

3.) Madd Hatter/ Starry_Solo

If no one can tell.... This is my Beauty and the Beast grail scene. If I can get this.... I can ask Zagales to mark this one off on my signature. :)

New leaderboard! :) :wiggle:

1.) Mmiano ( I love the scene and the BATB pins! )

1.5)mickeymousje ( you've found my weakness! Little mermaid PODMs! )**very close*

2.) grapesoda ( beautiful locket pin and jumbo Belle!)/Pin-A-colada ( great variety of pins! )

3.) Madd Hatter/ starry_solo

tumblr_lybvx2mw5D1qd850t.gif

Guess I'll change my bid up a little and see where it gets me:
One of your grails pins from your siggy: Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 26682: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Belle)
Pin 68890: DLRP - Stitch rose Valentine

Guess I'll change my bid up a little and see where it gets me:
One of your grails pins from your siggy: Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 26682: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Belle)
Pin 68890: DLRP - Stitch rose Valentine

:eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back