• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Been here a few weeks and forgot to introduce myself...let me fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here a few weeks and forgot to introduce myself...let me fix that.

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hello DPF... My name is Kristina and although I have been pin trading since July 2005, I have never been on a trading forum. However, since the sites like DIZPINS shut down it has been harder to find info on what is going on in the community. Unfortunately I have been out of the game for awhile because of work and other issues, but I hope to be an active player once again. Although finding all the PTNs is hard because I can never find them posted. As for my pin world, it includes Aurora in Blue, pictures of Walt, Maleficent, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Country Bears, travel company and Great Moments with Mr Lincoln. I have a pretty random collection at times, but love them all the same. Outside of the pin world I work for an auto parts store, and have been there for almost 10 years. Not married and no kids. Not sure what else to say. So I am going to return to talking with the DPFers out there.

Hi Kristina!! Welcome to DPF <3 great ( nd some random) choices in collections. the community is happy to have you back. my fiance Karl who i share this account with loves aurora and he thinks the blue dress doesnt get enough love :) hope to talk and trade in the future :)

Hollie

Yeah my collection is sort of random, but fun. I have to agree with Karl, the blue dress so does not get enough love, but at least I collect Briar Rose to so it keeps me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back