• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Belle AND Rapunzel? Together?!?! Ends Monday 10/2 at 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific

Auction Ended: Belle AND Rapunzel? Together?!?! Ends Monday 10/2 at 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi! I always watch the trade auctions and they look so fun, so I'd like to try my hand at one!

I have pin 100273 up for trade. It has 127 wanting and only 2 trading on pinpics! WHOA! :-O

My pinpics is maiarebecca. If you don't have my wants (few people do!), I am also very happy to trade for other traders.

My primary wants:
- Jungle cruise
- It's a small world
- 94263, 94264, 98447 (trying to finish that set!)
- Good traders

I also collect Wall-e, eeyore, and dopey.

Thanks for looking. Happy trading everyone! :D

2fd979525705f8da75ca26c1946513d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there's not a third bid, but I will make a leader board anyway.

1. gbdb4ever - 99473
2. mickeymouseje - 118778

Both are wonderful pins but I have a hard time saying no to that WDI Jungle cruise pin!

Back