• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales ~ Finally Complete !! THANK YOU EVERONE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales ~ Finally Complete !! THANK YOU EVERONE :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
A very heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everyone who helped me to complete this wonderful series. I am finally done - well, for now until DSF releases some more.

Many of you traded, sold or have given me leads on these pretty pretty pins. And this collection is all the more special because everyone's help.

I know there are many friends trying to complete this series and I wish them best of luck :)

Last edited:
Selen, I have three coming that are traders for me. Dalmatians, Snow White and Aristocats. I would love to do the trade with you. I'm hoping to maybe get some Marquee pins with them.

Good luck Selen! At least you already have The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast! That's (almost) half the battle right there! Although Bambi was the last one for me... no one wanted to trade him! But since you already have that one too, this should be a breeze! :)

I may have a duplicate of the Melody Time to trade, but its not in my hands yet, it should be going in the post to me any day soon. But I've found these BLT are slippery things, and promises of them dont always materialise!! LOL!

Brandy714 said:
Good luck Selen! At least you already have The Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast! That's (almost) half the battle right there! Although Bambi was the last one for me... no one wanted to trade him! But since you already have that one too, this should be a breeze! :)

I agree! The others are going to be hard but not impossible :) if I see anything out there. I will let you know :)

Thank you everyone :)

Margaret - I will wait to hear from you when you get yours.

Disney Dude - I sent you a PM for a different trade, but I already managed to get the BT pins you have.

Brandy & Sophia - thanks a ton for encouragement and kind words. At this point it seems a bit like utopia for now, but one pin at a time ;)

Pinnocholover - thank you so much for reaching out, I already arranged a trade for Melody Time.

Clara - I am still waiting to hear from your seller, not much hope though :(

I think I answered all PMs that were sent. If you did not get any communication from me, please send me a PM again or post here.

Ok, I hate to beg .... but, please .... LOL .....

Thank you all for your PMs :) Slowly moving along. So, buuuuuumpy !!

Cindi please take a look at my traders, I would love Fantasia if there is any possibility. I have 2 DA Belle pins you want.

Best of luck on these!!!! This is definitely one of my all-time favorite sets, and I love how it is ongoing. If I had the money and the patience, I would definitely go for them all. They just look amazing all together from what I've seen in Laz's pictures and a few others. I am just dreading the day that Tangled gets released *Shudders* My little sister has all of the princess BTs released thus far, but that one is going to be a major pain in the butt :p

Thank you everyone who helped me out so far. I came a long way in a short time, but now is the hardest part with earlier pins.

Soooooooooo

Please help me if you can.

Thanks Scott. I already had some htf ones because I collect BatB, Ariel, Bambi, Tinker Bell and Sleeping Beauty. And people pitched in (including you & thanks for that). I bought only 2 of them so far, but the earlier 7 will bereally hard to find. Last 3 should not be soo hard, but people treat these like gold these days. Oh well ... I'll wait it out and keep tryin' :lol:

Wow, Selen! Nice job! The BT pins are very nice to collect, but not for me, because I don't have enough traders to trade for those precious diamonds, LOL. Only looking for The Little Mermaid and BatB one, yes I know the 2 hardest to get I think :p
Good luck with getting the last ones :)

Only looking for The Little Mermaid and BatB one, yes I know the 2 hardest to get I think :p
Good luck with getting the last ones :)

Last time I saw Little Mermaid BT on Ebat it ended at $220 or something similar. I was shocked. Luckily, I got mine via a trade shortly after it was released.

BatB is still somewhat more attainable though. I'll keep my eyes open for you and you have so many awesome traders Rachel.

wow! You did good! :)

Thanks Li :) It has been a brick wall for last few days though, but I still can have hope, right ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back