• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise

iantheelephantboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that the release of Big Hero 6 is in Nov. 7,2014, the movie looking absolutely AMAZING with the previews, but who's excited for the merchandise!??!!!!??!! :anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:
What I would love to see a Big Hero 6 LE 17" dolls of Baymax and Hiro Hamada,limited edition statues, action figures, and definitely some figures made from Sideshow Collectibles!! :)

Last edited:
I think we would only be getting a LE doll of the female characters so my guess is Honey Lemon?

But who knows they could do an action figure type LE doll for the guys? Similar to what they did for Toy Story.

Mind you I think Honey Lemon would be a pretty awesome doll.

I think we would only be getting a LE doll of the female characters so my guess is Honey Lemon?

But who knows they could do an action figure type LE doll for the guys? Similar to what they did for Toy Story.

Mind you I think Honey Lemon would be a pretty awesome doll.
Great Idea!!! But don't forget GoGo Tamago! ;)

Yeah I remembered Gogo but she is mostly in a robot and is a lot younger than Honey Lemon. Sort of like Vanellope and Sgt Calhoun. So even though Vanellope was more popular they still did a doll of Sgt Calhoun instead. This is why I find a doll of Honey Lemon more likely as opposed to Gogo.

Gogo I think would fit in the LE action figure category as opposed to the LE doll one.

But yeah like I said there is always the possibility that they could change things up and do something different.

I really want a good figure, statue, or doll of Hiro Hamada and his robot Baymax. I love me some Disney princesses, but its good to finally have a cool and interesting male character be the star of a Disney film again.

I wasn't very excited for the film at first because, while I do like Marvel, there are many other Disney related properties I like so much more (plus I have always been a DC/Batman fanatic). But after reading the plot synopsis and seeing some of the characters, I am REALLY excited for this now! :D

I really want a good figure, statue, or doll of Hiro Hamada and his robot Baymax. I love me some Disney princesses, but its good to finally have a cool and interesting male character be the star of a Disney film again.

I wasn't very excited for the film at first because, while I do like Marvel, there are many other Disney related properties I like so much more (plus I have always been a DC/Batman fanatic). But after reading the plot synopsis and seeing some of the characters, I am REALLY excited for this now! :D
i was a fan of the movie when I first heard of it ;)

While it is not merchandise related I can't help but wonder if the Universal Marvel deal will keep the characters out of WDW.

As for collectors dolls I can see them doing both Honey Lemon and GoGo Tomago. While GoGo does wear armor, it is no more than Calhoun wore (maybe a little less). It all depends upon how the film design works out and how much she is changed for the film.

While it is not merchandise related I can't help but wonder if the Universal Marvel deal will keep the characters out of WDW.

I don't think so....because I've seen them sell marvel related items aswell as marvel characters in the parks. Btw have you seen the Spiderman and Ironman ear hats? They are so awesome! :)

Never underestimate the power of fans.
I found this on tumblr:

tumblr_n61x3bnPKt1r7cc50o1_500.jpg

So it's been sort-of confirmed that there will a Hiro and Baymax Disney infinity figures, and that they will be sold separately. According to Toys R Us, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back