• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! bjean just made me cry

ZAPPED! bjean just made me cry

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
and then made me dessert too :D

You mad, wonderful, amazing woman!!!! There will be PAYBACK for this - I promise you! :nono:

I've been looking for this pin for almost a decade and it's even more beautiful in person than I imagined!

Actually... IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries again then goes to munch on some peppermint bark candy*

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::cheshire::cheshire::cheshire::hug::hug::hug:

photo-2_zpsf5afcff9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:bowdown: Wow Barbara, you really outdid yourself!!! I tried to find one of those and it was a no go. Great job!!! Congratulations JJ!!!

Now that's an amazing Christmas surprise - Great job Bjean...everyone is smiling.....literally :cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

I'm sooooo happy you like the pin JJ!! Your reaction is definitely worth it!! Like many in our wonderful group, I truly enjoy making others happy! Here lately I haven't used my Pin Fairy Godmother wings as much as I would like to ... but I'm catching up :naughty: ... other packages are on their way to various places. Unfortunately some may not get there until after Christmas ... it was the best I could do! :sigh: No worries though, that gives me something to strive for next year!!

Merry Christmas to all and may this New Year be full of the best things ever for all of you!! :hug:

Thanks everyone (especially bjean!)! :) I am currently keeping the pin and a towel next to me so I can look at it... drool... then wipe off the drool with the towel. :D

Back