• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: bright light......help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: bright light......help
I will bid these pins
Pin 77983: DSF - Toy Story 3 - Marquee
Pin 82603: DSF Little Mermaid Marquee Ariel
Pin 90268: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - The Avengers

i will ad this

Pin 32706: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Rafiki Pride Rock
on top of these

updated leaders
1. minpintrader with jessica
1. Dmsb1121 marquees and stitch
2. Pin2pin1 (3podm and mad/ches)
2.Mischieanaged (evil designer and batb podm) top 4 very close race...very
5.kikikiwi (dca jessica set of 9)
6.Tyleet87

PrincessDinah. Impressive how you display lack of intelligence. What's funny is how you assume they sold the pins for themselves and are now bidding on the same pin. I don't blame you. We all show out level of intelligence someway somehow. It always finds its way out. Just to educate you, they sold the pins for me on ebay because I was out of town. Hope fully you are now that much wiser and will try to think before you post. Happy education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how someone who is currently bidding on this pin sold 2 of them on ebay for $200+ :facepalm:

My 8th grade math teacher was a 27 year veteran of the navy and served as a navy SEAL for 12 years. He was taken prisoner of war in Vietnam and ended his career in the military with 3 purple hearts and a gold star. He taught middle school algebra until he passed at the age of 87. You know how he lived to be 87? He minded his own business!!!

My 8th grade math teacher was a 27 year veteran of the navy and served as a navy SEAL for 12 years. He was taken prisoner of war in Vietnam and ended his career in the military with 3 purple hearts and a gold star. He taught middle school algebra until he passed at the age of 87. You know how he lived to be 87? He minded his own business!!!

Omg Nate that was great

Sorry Lanny to post here lol when I'm not bidding, but that was just too great xD

h4DDC75DD

And on that note,

[video=youtube;J1pDy2bpEc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1pDy2bpEc8[/video]

I will bid these pins

:eek2:

Now I REALLY wish I had an extra BT Tangled for trade! LM marquee.... Avengers marquee.... *puppy dog eyes/grabby hands*

::and then proceeds to fall over::

Lmfao!!!!! Hahahahaha you rock

Welp, I don't have anything you need, but giving this a try anyways :)

Pin 49860: DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch in 'The Little Mermaid'- New On Card
Pin 54553: DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Beast)- No card
Pin 67920: Disneyshopping.com Be My Valentine Stitch Pin Set Cinderella & Stitch only- New on Card
Pin 48939: DisneyShopping.com - I Love Eeyore & Tigger- No card

These are really great pins that are being bid. Wish I had something worthy to bid! Good luck with the rest of your auction!

1. minpintrader with jessica
2. Allottalaughts (podms snow and dumbo)
3. Dmsb1121 marquees and stitch
3. Pin2pin1 (3podm and mad/ches)
4.Mischieanaged (evil designer and batb podm)
5.Mybabykelly (stitch pins)
6.kikikiwi (dca jessica set of 9)
7.Tyleet87

Welp, I don't have anything you need, but giving this a try anyways :)

Pin 49860: DisneyShopping.com - Lilo & Stitch in 'The Little Mermaid'- New On Card
Pin 54553: DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Beast)- No card
Pin 67920: Disneyshopping.com Be My Valentine Stitch Pin Set Cinderella & Stitch only- New on Card
Pin 48939: DisneyShopping.com - I Love Eeyore & Tigger- No card

:eek2: Wow! That's an awesome bid!

These bids are :eek2:

Adding one to my bid... so,
Revised bid - All six (6) pins
(All mint on their original cards):

pin69439
Pin 69439: FX 2009 Series - Astronaut Jessica Rabbit

pin51903
Pin 51903: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica With Hot Rods Set - Pink Coupe Only

pin51904
Pin 51904: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica With Hot Rods Set - Black & Yellow Laker Convertible Only

pin51905
Pin 51905: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica With Hot Rods Set - White & Brown Custom Convertible Only

pin51906
Pin 51906: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica With Hot Rods Set - Black Open-Top Sedan Only

pin68516
Pin 68516: WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Disney Pin Celebration 2009 - Jessica Lisa[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back