• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't Hurt To Try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Hurt To Try
You might try to sell the character keys and use the funds towards the doll. On the LE doll pages on FB, I don't see much non-doll for doll trading going on. Usually it's LE doll for LE doll.

You might try to sell the character keys and use the funds towards the doll. On the LE doll pages on FB, I don't see much non-doll for doll trading going on. Usually it's LE doll for LE doll.

I totally understand what you mean Li! :) I just don't want to sell them and then STILL not get the doll, you know?!? :dunno: I just figure maybe I will get lucky if I am patient, and maybe there will be some strictly Frozen collector out there who has an extra Anna they are willing to part with, but do not have these yet and would take them as partial trade! :x: :lol: I know it is rather unlikely, but I do love the cels and only want to part with them if it guarantees me something I really want in my collection! :D I have had a few inquiries, but they either wanted to trade me dolls I am not after or they want these and a doll for trade, and I really don't have any dolls to trade. Thank you! :hug:

Thank you very much!!! :D I can use all the good luck I can get with this one!!! :lol: :x: I am hoping maybe with these and like $300 or so, someone will eventually be willing to help me attain my grail doll! :)

Just bumping to keep the thread open...with recent issues that just got taken care of, cannot afford anything until I recoupe a bit, but did not want the thread closed due to inactivity. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back