• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't Hurt To Try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Hurt To Try

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know this is a HUGE long shot, and probably will never happen, but I have the Sold Out Anna & Elsa Character Keys, and I was wondering if anyone would possibly take them as trade toward a 17" November Anna doll? I have them framed & matted, but they can always be taken out! :)

She is my ultimate grail doll, and I don't think I will ever get her unless I can find a kind collector willing to help me out and make a deal like this? Most think Elsa is the best, but to me, November Anna is the most gorgeous 17" doll they have made to date, and my heart would melt to be able to display her proudly with my others! :hsd:

If, with a little bit of magic, someone out there would be willing to do this, please let me know what I would need extra! :)

Thank you so much for your time! :D

Wishing you good luck Nate! And I hope the Anna doll finds its way into your collection soon! I'd send it to you if I had one but sadly I don't collect dolls ... not since my daughter grew up, lol! Oh those crazy days of trying to get Cabbage Patch dolls and then all those fancy Barbie Dolls ugh!

Sure hope Anna will be yours soon!! :hug:

You are such a sweetheart Barbara!!! :hug: Thank you so very much!!! :D When it is meant to happen, it will, I am sure of it! ;) Positive thoughts like yours help I believe! :bigthumb: Can't wait for the day to share pics of her! :lol: :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back