• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Characters you want to see more merchandise of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters you want to see more merchandise of?
Hi!
New to the forums! I guess due to the dark nature of the movie, they may not sell these but I think they should make plushies of Lampwick(in donkey form) and the donkey boys from Pinocchio.

Well, as a big plush collector, there are so many characters that need more attention!
KING CANDY for sure! What I would give for a flip inside-out Turbo plush like the triplet ones we got with Brave.
I also wish that everytime a Disney movie got re-released on Blu-ray, we could get some merchandise to go along with it. I know we wouldn't get as much as what we get with a Diamond release, but still. It would be awesome to see a few Atlantis and Emperor's New Groove stuff come out in June when they get released. And with movies that I wish were seen all the time are Hercules and Hunchback! It's sad that we live in an era where unless you are a princess movie or you are a classic movie during Walt's prime, they don't get anything. I know that most of these movies aren't as popular with kids anymore, but it would be fantastic to see these characters on the shelves again. I just remember walking into the Disney Store as a kid and seeing every single character ever in plush form. I never knew who to grab! I wish I could grabbed characters like Ichabod and Clopin when I had the chance! :D

Last edited:
Megara,Hercules,Zeus,fantasia pins, figaro, finding nemo, Cleo, monstro, pochantas,rescuers and down under, Peter Pan especially the mermaids and tigerlily. I could go on forever and more up and wall e pins.

Stinky Pete from Toy Story 2. The only close to accurate doll was released years ago in Japan only and didnt function like in the movie. Now that doll costs at least 500 bucks if you can find one. I think hes overdue :p

All of the characters from Sword in the Stone, all of the characters from Robin Hood, and more Peter Pan character merchandise that doesn't focus on Tinker Bell.

Also, I see some Bambi merchandise every now and then (mostly plushes, and things for babies) - but I've noticed it usually focuses on Bambi and Thumper. Where's the love for Flower?

:)

All of the characters from Sword in the Stone, all of the characters from Robin Hood, and more Peter Pan character merchandise that doesn't focus on Tinker Bell.

Also, I see some Bambi merchandise every now and then (mostly plushes, and things for babies) - but I've noticed it usually focuses on Bambi and Thumper. Where's the love for Flower?

:)

Good one! Flower is definitely underappreciated! Guess for now I'll just settle for his Mcdonalds toy. As for Peter Pan there's some progress. Was floored to see Lost Boys and Tiger Lilly plushies

I know it's not "directly" disney, but I would LOVE "Once Upon A Time" Dolls~

I would literally die for this! I would move Heaven and Earth to get my hands on a Regina/Evil Queen one.

Though I digress; there's lots of characters who I would like to see more merchandise of.
Mainly the Evil Queen, Esmeralda, Pocahontas, Mulan and Wendy Darling. Even some more Aurora merchandise would be nice, I haven't found anything in ages that I actually like {minus the animator doll, which I will eventually get around to buying]

Definitely Pocahontas or Kida!

I wish they'd do a heroine line and include disney girls like Kida, Esmerelda, Jane, Eilonwy etc. :(

Max Goof as "Powerline"!! XD

I wish disney would just start coming out with more merchandise from neglected characters.
If they can make dolls of the princes, I don't see why there's no Megara, Jane, Esmeralda, Wendy, etc. etc.

I know it's not "directly" disney, but I would LOVE "Once Upon A Time" Dolls~

YES!!!!!!!!!!! OUAT dolls would be stunning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back