• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Characters you want to see more merchandise of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters you want to see more merchandise of?

LordTremaine

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who are some characters you love to see Disney merchandise more? I would love to see Esmeralda get more attention she is one of my favorite heroines. Also Madame Medusa, Madam Mim, Yzma, Shere Khan and Prof. Ratigan.

How about everyone else?

So glad their bringing out more roger rabbit/ Jessica rabbit stuff out! Now they just need more Hercules items!

Oliver and Dodger from Oliver and Company! I've seen a lot of Ralph but not so much Felix or King Candy or Sargent Calhoun so those would be awesome too :)

Last edited:
The list would be endless,but my top five would be Esmeralda,Princess Kida,Jane(from Tarzan)Megara and of course,Alice!(although she get's a few stuff now and than,but not enough)

Maye just a "Disney Girls" Line that could follow up on the Reveal Conceal Characters? They could do a variety or merchandise with characters by style and color.

ALSO would love more animal characters. Japan and Hongkong have lots of Marie which I love but it's too expensive to try to get here ;A;

I don't understand why disney doesn't have at least a t-shirt for every character.

Megara for my best friend!

The crow from Brave. WHY ARE THERE NO PINS WITH HIM?? I want one of him in his little welding mask...

Diablo and the Haunted Mansion raven. (Is he called Nevermore?)

Charlotte! And Tiana in the "Almost There" dream sequence. And Ray.

Technically the Raven from Brave is in the same pin in the booster set as the witch right? Or am I crazy?

And I agree....Charolette ANYTHING.

I hope in the 5th year anniversary of PatF There's a couple pins or something that release ;A;

Technically the Raven from Brave is in the same pin in the booster set as the witch right? Or am I crazy

Nope, only the witch and the whips.
pin90215

I would LOVE to see more merch with Pocahontas, Mulan, and Tiana on them. All them of them get the short end of the stick when it comes to princess merchandise. Jasmine gets more than all of them, though to be honest all of the princesses of color get less merch than the white princesses...

Pocahontas! I love her, and they need to start making more pins from the movie. They're actually done pretty good lately, with 2 DSF pins and the dlrp ptn pin.

Mulan and Ariel, although I don't really worry for them, I have hope that when their respective BluRay releases come out, Disney Stores will stock merchandise for both :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back