• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chernabog pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chernabog pins

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why are Chernabog pins so wanted? I have the WDW crest Chernabog one and I get a trade request for it almost every week! It may just be me but I don't get it...

Corvyn

The same reason some people like Mickey Mouse. Some characters are popular with a lot of people. My wife collects him mostly because he is in Fantasia and it is a favorite movie of hers.

My husband collects Chernabog because its his favorite villain. That Crest is a particularly cool pin IMO. I don't like Chernabog but I liked that one just because it looks good. Fortunately, for us, Chernabog doesn't seem to be as popular as some of the other villains, which keeps his pin prices somewhat low (comparatively speaking).

He is my husband's favorite too! I am working on getting him more into pin trading and I know bit by bit I'm wearing him down with all the Chernabogs I keep showing him :) There's one of Stitch dressed as Chernabog that he wants and I think I'm gonna have to track it down for Christmas!

Lol I have a Chernabog pin from the Walt Disney family museum that I haven't been able to trade for months. It's a cool pin too, glows in the dark, just haven't been able to make a trade for it and haven't really gotten any offers for it

I like Chernabog, he has a killer backstory and appearance that is still freaky to this day. He may not be as popular as some of the other villains, but don't discount him as he has a ton of fans out there.

Chernabog is awsesome, that's why! :D

I've contemplated picking up a pin of him now and then, because he is one of my favourite Disney characters. That or I sometimes consider starting a Fantasia collection, since that is my favourite Disney movie. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of really great Fantasia pins out there... Maybe it's just a hard film to condense into a piece of metal, I dunno'.

Chernabog is probably one of the scariest villains created by Disney. As a villains collector I have to say that he has appeared on some great pins, unfortunately he is popular just around Halloween time.

I have friends that do not let their kids watch his segrment of Fantasia because it is so scary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back