• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella Wedding doll image located

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Upon a Fairy Tale Wedding Cinderella Doll

Ok so I thought this was going to be Like the designer collection but it looks like it's just going to be one of those dolls that are 12.50. You can google "once upon a fairy tale wedding doll" and you can see Cinderella, also there's an Ariel :) very pretty!

Do you guys know if they're coming out with all the princesses or they just revealed this one to start teasing people? lol

I don't know. I just happened to come across the image while looking for new pins. Looks like there is Cinderella, Ariel and Belle - listings on Amazon seems they were previously released by Mattel 3 years ago - maybe these will be updated versions?

Last edited:
Disney Store Once Upon a Wedding Cinderella and Ariel Dolls

Once Upon a Fairy Tale Wedding Cinderella Doll

Ok so I thought this was going to be Like the designer collection but it looks like it's just going to be one of those dolls that are 12.50. You can google "once upon a fairy tale wedding doll" and you can see Cinderella, also there's an Ariel :) very pretty!
There was nice a LiveJournal article Once Upon A Wedding Spring 2011: Ariel & Cinderella on the Disney Store releases early this year of the Cinderella and Ariel Once Upon a Wedding Dolls. Looks like they were released in stores in January (Cinderella) and February (Ariel) of this year, and online in February and April. They were sold for $19.50. The Disney Store still has the old product pages for Cinderella and Ariel. They also released sets of the Princesses and Princes in wedding outfits. Here are a couple of product images:

Last edited:
There was nice a LiveJournal article Once Upon A Wedding Spring 2011: Ariel & Cinderella on the Disney Store releases early this year of the Cinderella and Ariel Once Upon a Wedding Dolls. Looks like they were released in stores in January (Cinderella) and February (Ariel) of this year, and online in February and April. They were sold for $19.50. The Disney Store still has the old product pages for Cinderella and Ariel. They also released sets of the Princesses and Princes in wedding outfits.
The products look like they have been sold out since June, but Cinderella at least can be had on eBay for a decent price. I just got one myself. :)

The image of Cinderella off the old product page has a different URL than the one that TheOtherSteve just found, but looks identical. So I don't know if they are going re-release the same doll, or if it's just preliminary image that will be updated if and when they release a new version.

Wah! Not another doll series! At least they seem to be in play-doll packaging, which means closer to play-doll prices and not LE. If they do go the route of releasing all 10 princesses, I am so sticking to my favorite 3-4, tops...

By the way, here are pics of the previous versions of the Fairtytale Wedding dolls that theOtheSteve mentioned. To me, the fact that again Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle received the preferential treatment of being the only princesses in that line (in addition to being the first 3 released and LE 8000 from the Designer Doll Collection), that Disney feels like this trio makes up their biggest money-making princesses...

ptruca15233663dt.jpg

pictures.php

60271801_1.jpg
XADZE8NSN5PQFWRA8W3Q_L.jpg

Last edited:
When I stopped in to trade a vinyl yesterday a CM was talkin to some woman and said something yeah, we open at midnight on black Friday make sure you get here right away because this is the year of limited edition items....not sure if she meant that in past terms or what...so I have no idea what that meant but I seriously hope that whatever it is doesn't turn into another designer princess disaster. But I'm pretty sure we would have heard something, right?

My Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll

There was nice a LiveJournal article Once Upon A Wedding Spring 2011: Ariel & Cinderella on the Disney Store releases early this year of the Cinderella and Ariel Once Upon a Wedding Dolls. Looks like they were released in stores in January (Cinderella) and February (Ariel) of this year, and online in February and April. They were sold for $19.50. The Disney Store still has the old product pages for Cinderella and Ariel. They also released sets of the Princesses and Princes in wedding outfits.
I just received my Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll! She is brand new, in an unopened box, and looks fabulous! I took a few photos of her still in the box. I will debox her soon, and share the photos. I got her for only $29.95, with free shipping, from a reseller on Amazon. I also bought a Once Upon a Wedding Cinderella, from eBay, and should get her any day now.

Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll - Boxed Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Three 12'' Disney Ariels - Sparkle Dress, Designer and Once Upon a Wedding Dolls in Their Original Boxes by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wedding Ariel Unboxed

I just received my Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll! She is brand new, in an unopened box, and looks fabulous! I took a few photos of her still in the box. I will debox her soon, and share the photos. I got her for only $29.95, with free shipping, from a reseller on Amazon. I also bought a Once Upon a Wedding Cinderella, from eBay, and should get her any day now.
Here are a couple of photos of my Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll unboxed:

My Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll - Totally Freed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

My Disney Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll - Totally Freed - Waving Bye-Bye Closeup by drj1828, on Flickr

Once Upon a Wedding Ariel looks fabulous! I am so loving the ruffles of her skirt. :) It's also so interesting to see the three Ariel dolls next to each other, because you can see that the base doll is the same, and only the outfits are different (as well as the makeup, hairstyling, and eyelashes on Designer Ariel). But there is no mistaking that this is the same girl. I can't wait to see your Once Upon a Wedding Cinderella!

Once Upon a Wedding Ariel looks fabulous! I am so loving the ruffles of her skirt. :) It's also so interesting to see the three Ariel dolls next to each other, because you can see that the base doll is the same, and only the outfits are different (as well as the makeup, hairstyling, and eyelashes on Designer Ariel). But there is no mistaking that this is the same girl. I can't wait to see your Once Upon a Wedding Cinderella!
Thanks, Shivatopia. I expect to get Wedding Cinderella next Wednesday. Meanwhile, here's another couple of photos of my Wedding Ariel, together with the other Ariel dolls.

Animators', Wedding and Classic Ariel Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Designer and Wedding Ariel Dolls - On Display Stands - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Wedding Ariel

I just got two new Ariels, a Mermaid Ariel and a Wedding Ariel, yesterday (Saturday) at the Disneyland Resort. They are both labeled as The Little Mermaid, rather than as Ariel, and are part of the Disney Parks Collection. They are co-released by Disney Theme Parks Merchandise and EuroDisney (Disneyland Paris). They both come in semi-cylindrical tubes, and sell for $17.95.

One is Ariel as a mermaid. She is wearing a shimmering green gauze skirt and a large green starfish shaped hair clip with a green jewel. She also comes with a purple hairbrush with a green jewel. She has been the regular 12'' Ariel available at DLR for a while now.

The other Ariel is dressed as a bride. She is in a white satin and gauze wedding dress with blue trim, and gauze veil. There is glitter on the veil and outer gauze skirt. She is also wearing a tiara with a blue jewel, and comes with a white brush with a blue jewel. According to the Disney CM, she become available only recently. Her appearance and her dress are not quite as pretty as the Once Upon a Wedding Ariel, but I am very happy I got her.

Here is a photo of these two Ariels, followed by another where they are joined by the Once Upon a Wedding Ariel:

Disney Parks Mermaid Ariel and Wedding Ariel - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Mermaid Ariel, Once Upon a Wedding Ariel, and Disney Parks Wedding Ariel by drj1828, on Flickr

I just got two new Ariels, a Mermaid Ariel and a Wedding Ariel, yesterday (Saturday) at the Disneyland Resort. They are both labeled as The Little Mermaid, rather than as Ariel, and are part of the Disney Parks Collection. They are co-released by Disney Theme Parks Merchandise and EuroDisney (Disneyland Paris). They both come in semi-cylindrical tubes, and sell for $17.95.

One is Ariel as a mermaid. She is wearing a shimmering green gauze skirt and a large green starfish shaped hair clip with a green jewel. She also comes with a purple hairbrush with a green jewel. She has been the regular 12'' Ariel available at DLR for a while now.

The other Ariel is dressed as a bride. She is in a white satin and gauze wedding dress with blue trim, and gauze veil. There is glitter on the veil and outer gauze skirt. She is also wearing a tiara with a blue jewel, and comes with a white brush with a blue jewel. According to the Disney CM, she become available only recently. Her appearance and her dress are not quite as pretty as the Once Upon a Wedding Ariel, but I am very happy I got her.

Here is a photo of these two Ariels, followed by another where they are joined by the Once Upon a Wedding Ariel:

Disney Parks Mermaid Ariel and Wedding Ariel - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Parks Mermaid Ariel, Once Upon a Wedding Ariel, and Disney Parks Wedding Ariel by drj1828, on Flickr

they are not for sale at disneyland paris jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back