• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ClanMcDuck Christmas Zapped Me!!!

ZAPPED! ClanMcDuck Christmas Zapped Me!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I looked out the door and saw a box sitting on the stoop quite early yesterday, I thought it must be my SS package! :D I opened the door, and see that the return address is from Matt and Erika, and some adorable Christmas Disney stickers! :suspect: Of course, no waiting for me, I had to see what was inside! :anxious: I dig into the packaging peanuts, and pull out a card and some packages all wrapped up with awesome Bambi and Sponge Bob paper (I apologize, I never seem to have the patient to do the whole step-by-step photo process :lol: ) I was just shocked by what they sent me!!! :eek2: I absolutely love it guys!!! Thank you so much!

So here is what was inside:

I still cannot believe it!!! :bowdown: Thank you guys a ton! :hsd:

Everything is in the curio, and I went and got a frame for that incredible picture today!!!

:hug:

Merry Christmas guys, you are amazing friends!!!

Thank you so much! :D Merry Christmas to you as well!

How did you make that snowman?

Oh - on my iPhone, I use a special app called Emoji that has tons of little symbols you can use while writing.

⛄

I wasn't even sure if it would work on the forum! I usually just use it on Instagram. :)

If you have a cell phone, you can download it from the App Store. I'm pretty sure it was free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh - on my iPhone, I use a special app called Emoji that has tons of little symbols you can use while writing.

⛄️

I wasn't even sure if it would work on the forum! I usually just use it on Instagram. :)

If you have a cell phone, you can download it from the App Store. I'm pretty sure it was free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is SO cool!!! :bigthumb: Thanks!

Back