• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CO-OP for Princess Christmas ornaments? Mulan, Pocahontas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO-OP for Princess Christmas ornaments? Mulan, Pocahontas!!
I would recommend wrapping each ornament in tissue to create more of a reinforcing support "bubble" around it, especially the more fragile areas, before wrapping them in a roll of bubble wrap and boxing them for shipment. Of course, you won't want to wrap the tissue too tightly around the ornament, because the pressure could potentially break the fragile points.

Okay! :D

Can you put me down for Ariel as a maybe? I don't remember if the Ariel was one that my friend got in a co-op for last year and didn't get (no response by the original poster). I'll let you know soon (hopefully) but she is sick.

Can you put me down for Ariel as a maybe? I don't remember if the Ariel was one that my friend got in a co-op for last year and didn't get (no response by the original poster). I'll let you know soon (hopefully) but she is sick.

Okay! Just let me know! I put you down. :)

Seller says "
They are in brand new condition. Never used. They are packaged well so there shouldn't be any issue with shipping. We could certainly negotiate something if there was an issue. Thanks!"

will have to drop out of Ariel. Friend never gave me a response so I don't want to take someone else's place!

By the way, would it be possible to get to box as well? It just seems easier to ship the four ornaments in the original box, plus I already have the Aurora & Rapunzel ornaments from this set that would be better stored in the box that was made for them.

By the way, would it be possible to get to box as well? It just seems easier to ship the four ornaments in the original box, plus I already have the Aurora & Rapunzel ornaments from this set that would be better stored in the box that was made for them.

Would you want me to have the seller ship them all to you and then you can send to everyone else? (I will send you the shipping money + you wouldn't have to pay your shipping money) Haha! This is just a thought! I can still ship if you wanted. :)

Would you want me to have the seller ship them all to you and then you can send to everyone else? (I will send you the shipping money + you wouldn't have to pay your shipping money) Haha! This is just a thought! I can still ship if you wanted. :)

That does make a lot of sense. We could do that. We can definitely work out the money amounts. But we are still going to wait for the last two ornaments to be spoken for before the actual set is bought, right?

That does make a lot of sense. We could do that. We can definitely work out the money amounts. But we are still going to wait for the last two ornaments to be spoken for before the actual set is bought, right?

Yep!! :) There is another thread co-opping theses now... but they are still missing the same ones we are... -.-

Depending on how much I get paid this week, I may just buy the last two... but I don't really know if I will have the funds for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back