• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jade,
Got my order and everything looks great... and thanks for the Zap!!! That was very nice of you.

Hey people... best prices for park traders are here!!

So sorry guys! I have de-clogged my inbox yet again. If my inbox was full when you tried to PM me, please PM me now. Thank you all!

:eek2: Woah! How on Earth are you able to sell at such LOW prices??? :eek: These pins are expensive! You are practically giving them away and they are mostly New Releases??? :confused: Incredible! I should be purchasing from you instead of Disney! LoL

Last edited:
:) This is what happens when you buy out a massive ewBay pin store :) Besides this just gives back to the pin community and allows for people to purchase non-scrappers for traders at a low cost.

All PMs replied to, everything paid for to date has been shipped (or will be in the next hour). Keep the orders coming, I need to clear more out! :)

Thanks for the pins! You shipped them out so fast!!! I loved my ZAP! That was very generous of you! Good luck with the rest of your sale!!!

If you still have;
Pin 78566: Mini-Pin Collection - Villains 7 pin set $5 OVERSTOCK SALE
I'll take it.

Where do i paypal payment?

I'm back for more...

Vinyl Jr #5 is killing me... but at least I have traders

Do you still have: Rice and Beans and XXX OOO still? that will just leave thunder and lightning

Hi Melissa! All the pins arrived and are truly fabulous!!! They got here super fast!! And thank you for the fantastic and terrific ZAP pin #80210 Mad Hatter ... WooHoo!!! I love it!! Thank you, thank you! Hope you're feeling better soon!!! Take care, *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back