• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Co-Op Participants LOWERED PRICES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Co-Op Participants LOWERED PRICES!!

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello Glittery Princess Pin Fans! So we are trying to organize a co-op for one of the sets on ebay. I have worked out the price with Robin for $725 I need an interest list before any permanent action is taken:

Rapunzel-hold
Belle-hold
Ariel-mojoscout
Jasmine aliceaddict
Aurora mitchell1223
Pocahontas 55
Cinderella aliceaddict
Tiana shivatopia
Mulan bcol
Snow White lostgirl76

No one is going to pay more than 60 for those three because they are going for that on Ebay, so had to calculate around that. I think it is fair, shipping will be like an additional $3. Ariel is already on hold, and I took mine at cost since I am fronting the 725 to pay for them :) Only Pocahontas is left! :) Let's get our Holy Grails!! Pm me if you are interested in purchasing and being a part of our Co-Op :hsd:

Just lowered Prices on remaining pins!!!

Last edited:
Have you thought about just buying the pins now, even though one pin remains? Then the original poster / co-op creator would have two pins (Rapunzel & Pocahontas) at the ebay cost of Rapunzel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back