• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted

Mad hatter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
So we have been missing 3 of the designer villains dolls and for the past 3 weeks disneystore has not had them now today 4 of the six are back up for sale and are discounted to 59.95 you can also use the ship today code and the code thanks which reduces them another 20% we luckily got the three we needed ordered now we are just praying they actually ship. :eek2:

I think they got it very wrong with this set compared to the princesses but it is a great deal for those that didn't get them earlier!

Ah! I swear I was just talking about this to my mother the other day, we said we would buy at least the Evil Queen and perhaps Maleficent as well if they discounted the dolls. I'm considering purchasing from the US website, but I'm scared to death of the dolls getting damaged.

Does anyone know if/when these dolls might get discounted in the UK website?

Anyone in the UK there is now a three day discount on disneystore.co.uk for purchases over a certain price
10% off orders over £30
15% off orders over £50
20% off orders over £75

Not a bad deal to get some discounted villains!

Anyone in the UK there is now a three day discount on disneystore.co.uk for purchases over a certain price
10% off orders over £30
15% off orders over £50
20% off orders over £75

Not a bad deal to get some discounted villains!

Works on Limited Editions too! Got Merida/Elinor set for £96 and Sgt Calhoun for £48 :hsd:

I told my mom about the discount and she told me she would get me two of the dolls for Christmas :D I nabbed Gothel and the Evil Queen for 100 bucks! I also would like Ursula and maybe Cruella so I will wait and see if they get discounted again and buy them for myself.

Last edited:
I tried to see if it would work on the Elinor/Merida set and it said it does not apply for this item. Maybe it is only for the UK site?

Wow, now they're discounted plus 25% off... and they're doing free shipping to Canada. (today only)

Again, I'm really happy for everyone who gets them at this price, but I feel a little had having spent double to get them and wait until Christmas anyway.

They should've been $60 in the first place. Oh well. They're still really cool dolls. I guess they were just overproduced and overpriced.

These dolls are still full price on the UK website.....
Wouldn't you think that by now they would have been discounted?

For today only, Disney Store UK has 20% off if you spend £50 or more, this can be used on anything on the website, including the dolls.

I bought another LE Merida doll and a Sleeping Beauty mug with the 20% off today! The first LE Merida was definitely my favourite, I thought I might have the other as a keep in box as she's so beautiful :D I was tempted by Ursula having seen her in the flesh recently in the Covent Garden store but I think I'm going to stick with the two villains I have. I was disappointed by all their design flaws in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back