• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted
I took advantage of the discount tonight and {finally} purchased my Evil Queen, hopefully it'll get here in one piece, even if it's going away until Christmas. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, I decided not to get Maleficent in the end, I couldn't stand the hair.

Hi everyone, I was going to order some designer villains from the UK. Ursula and Queen of hearts and I was wondering if anyone in Australia would like any as it will be cheaper for me to have it all shipped together and then I can just forward it on to you.

The UK reduced all the villain dolls to £24.99 so I ended up buying the last three I was missing so I now have the whole set. Also if anyone in the UK has received them minus the gift bags, if you email customer services they will send them out to you free of charge.

I managed to get the whole set for less than half price in the UK. They also forgot my bags but sent them the next day when I emailed them about it. Btw, what do you guys do with the carboard slip cases? They take up so much room!

im the same, i have 16 of the cardboard slip cases and they take so much room up! you think they would have made the top that you can open and close , that way they could have be flattened. if you get what i mean

I'm finding it hard just to display the dolls, you can't remove the stands from the main box which is all then attached to the backing card! Is everyone else just cutting this bit off?

FYI for those in the UK, if you didn't get gift bags with your order I just noticed that Disney Store UK are selling them now for £1 each online. However I just received four sent to me free of charge so maybe worth asking before if your order didn't have one.

I am from France and the sale period only began yesterday here, they didn't put back on sale Cruella and I am so frustrated to miss it !
I know that it's still available in the USA, but I can't afford the price asking for her with shipping fees included and possible custom fees.
Too bad, it's a wonderful doll and I hate to have an incomplete collection !

im the same, i have 16 of the cardboard slip cases and they take so much room up! you think they would have made the top that you can open and close , that way they could have be flattened. if you get what i mean
Woah, that's a lot! I know what you mean about the top opening so they can be flattened, it would be so much better. I've now moved the dolls forward on my cupboard and put the boxes behind them. It's not ideal as it looks a bit weird but it's the best thing I can come up with.

FYI UK People - Disney Store Online have the Villain notebooks for £1 each
I can't believe how cheap they are! Managed to get a few sets this morning. Evil Queen has now sold out though but the others are still in stock :)

Yeah I got, Malificient, Mother Gothel, Cruella and Ursula - Evil Queen was already gone and I assume Queen of Hearts sold out before they reduced them as its not on the site - or was there never one?!
Anyway, got a few sets for me and friends

Last edited:
Yeah I got, Malificient, Mother Gothel, Cruella and Ursula - Evil Queen was already gone and I assume Queen of Hearts sold out before they reduced them as its not on the site - or was there never one?!
Anyway, got a few sets for me and friends
I managed to get them all except Queen of Hearts. To be honest I've never seen her on the site, not even at full price. Kinda odd really.

The Designer Villains have been reduced again on the UK site. Snagged Mother Gothel for £20!

Zanna what a bargain! I got my Mother Gothel when they were £24 however my doll has something wrong with her eye makeup. It's almost patchy :( however I did get a notebook for £1! :hsd::hsd:

Zanna what a bargain! I got my Mother Gothel when they were £24 however my doll has something wrong with her eye makeup. It's almost patchy :( however I did get a notebook for £1! :hsd::hsd:
You should send an email with a photo to customer services. I ordered the whole set of them for half price but Cruella had a huge crease running down the side of her slip case. Since they didn't have any left in stock they refunded me £15! Yay, the notebooks are great and a complete bargain for £1 :bigthumb:

I managed to snag the last Gothel at my local store for £20 yesterday! ^_^ Would have had a spare Cruella, it's a shame they're all gone now :( Missed out on the notebooks, too... waah! :lol: I see some of the villainesses are going for a pretty penny on eBay... maybe this means we can trade these for some of the easier Princesses in the future? *wishful thinking* :lol:

Ooo I didn't think about trading! I was gonna open Gothel but maybe I should keep her boxed and try trade her in the future :D

Man, it's such a bummer that the US DS.com has never reduced the price on these. I'd really like the Queen of Hearts as I may never get the pin version.

They did reduce them a while back, then they went back to full price. If I remember correctly, they've changed prices several times recently -- so keep checking.

what time does the UK disney site update with these? Is it 9am when they put them (if any left) on the site to sell..........Im trying to get ursual and cruella but missed out on ursula today :( Im hoping there may be a couple more that may go online in the next few days...just not sure what time of day to check the site.

what time does the UK disney site update with these? Is it 9am when they put them (if any left) on the site to sell..........Im trying to get ursual and cruella but missed out on ursula today :( Im hoping there may be a couple more that may go online in the next few days...just not sure what time of day to check the site.

I ordered one this morning at 9.30 am but i just receive an email telling me that it was no longer available. And that i'll get a refund.
It's very fustrating !

I know, I've had a lot of issues with them selling items to me, then getting an email a couple of days later saying its not in stock and was sold by mistake....very annoying. However I'm really wanting usual, and cruella so keep checking everyday! I can't usually get on around 9am as that's my baby's bottlefeed time! Usually by 10am or so when I check, they're all gone! I take it they're literally putting 1 or 2 on for sale, surplus stock or something?! I have mother gothel, and she's lovely, I also have the designer princesses too, but was put off by the villains and the larger LE editions.....I only got mother gothel when she was reduced and when I saw her, I knew I had to have the others! They're stunning! Refuse to pay eBay prices! Well, at the moment anyway lol!

Man, it's such a bummer that the US DS.com has never reduced the price on these. I'd really like the Queen of Hearts as I may never get the pin version.

I looked a few days ago and they had them reduced to $59.50 (obviously, not as great a deal as 20 pounds!) But if you can find a 25% off site-wide coupon, it will go down to $47-ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back