• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Dolls back up for sale and discounted
I know, I've had a lot of issues with them selling items to me, then getting an email a couple of days later saying its not in stock and was sold by mistake....very annoying. However I'm really wanting usual, and cruella so keep checking everyday! I can't usually get on around 9am as that's my baby's bottlefeed time! Usually by 10am or so when I check, they're all gone! I take it they're literally putting 1 or 2 on for sale, surplus stock or something?! I have mother gothel, and she's lovely, I also have the designer princesses too, but was put off by the villains and the larger LE editions.....I only got mother gothel when she was reduced and when I saw her, I knew I had to have the others! They're stunning! Refuse to pay eBay prices! Well, at the moment anyway lol!

I ordered another doll monday ( LE rapunzel wedding) and i still have not received the shipping confirmation , hope this one will ba available

I'm debating if I should get another Designer villain. I already have the Evil Queen and Mother Gothel. I dunno which one I want more Ursula, Cruella or the Queen of Hearts?? I'm thinking of waiting and seeing if I can get a 20% or 25% coupon and make it go down even more haha.

Any one know any site wide coupons for 20-25% off?
All I can find is
DMRFEB
It gives 15$ off a 100 or more purchase and free shipping. It worked for me...but I'd like to wait it out for a bigger deal.

Any one know any site wide coupons for 20-25% off?
All I can find is
DMRFEB
It gives 15$ off a 100 or more purchase and free shipping. It worked for me...but I'd like to wait it out for a bigger deal.

Tinkertigg....if you go to pin discussions, and there's a thread there with all the latest discount codes :)

With the $15 off $100 or more and the dolls currently at $59.50, if buying two, you get them for $52.00 each. Will it really ever get better than that? I currently have Cruella and got her during one of the big Christmas sales for a great price, but doubt that kind of pricing will happen again. I'm contemplating going for this sale unless anyone thinks a larger site wide sale is due sometime soon.

I also REALLY want Maleficent and completely missed out on her. I probably would have paid full price- especially knowing now how completely unavailable she is.

With the $15 off $100 or more and the dolls currently at $59.50, if buying two, you get them for $52.00 each. Will it really ever get better than that? I currently have Cruella and got her during one of the big Christmas sales for a great price, but doubt that kind of pricing will happen again. I'm contemplating going for this sale unless anyone thinks a larger site wide sale is due sometime soon.

I also REALLY want Maleficent and completely missed out on her. I probably would have paid full price- especially knowing now how completely unavailable she is.

I agree. I missed out on Maleficent as well :( I did however get the Evil Queen and Ursula for Christmas! I got Cruella after for full price (but I had a gift card so only had to pay $30 out of pocket)....don't think I want any of the others EXCEPT Maleficent. Maybe one day...

i believe there's a 25% off Disney site sale starting this Thursday. If they keep the sale price, that will bring the dolls to under $45.00 each!

Villain dolls were reduced again to $49.50. Use DISNEYPAL for 25% off (coupon is good starting today)! They each come to just above $37.00!

Starting tomorrow through the 18th with the code DISNEYPAL you can get 25% off online with the Friends and Family discount :D

I managed to snag a Queen of Hearts doll, an hour before the discount offer ended. My total came to $48.79 (including tax and shipping). What a great deal, it was the cheapest Designer doll I have ever bought. And I also noted Evil Queen is sold out once more, although I think this time is definitive.

Got the Queen of Hearts on sale and with a few more items I got free shipping too and since I live in Oregon no sales tax! Yeah! I was sad that the Evil Queen was sold out as I wanted her to go with my Snow White Designer Doll, but since I'll probably never get the pins I'm happy to have at least the Queen of Hearts doll.

My Ursula, Queen of Hearts and Cruella dolls all arrived today! So happy :D the only one I am missing now is Maleficent. I would love to get her but she is a bit pricey on Ebay. I dunno if I am willing to pay so much for one doll when adding together how much I spent for the other 5 doesn't even equal how much some people are asking for her. Maybe I'll get lucky and find her at a good price :3

My Ursula, Queen of Hearts and Cruella dolls all arrived today! So happy :D the only one I am missing now is Maleficent. I would love to get her but she is a bit pricey on Ebay. I dunno if I am willing to pay so much for one doll when adding together how much I spent for the other 5 doesn't even equal how much some people are asking for her. Maybe I'll get lucky and find her at a good price :3

My Ursula and Queen of Hearts arrived yesterday too! Love them, they look so awesome! Maleficent is the last one on my list too...and probably the one I've wanted the most. But, once I get her it will be all the more exciting! :daisy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back