• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did you get your Trade Assistant e-mails today, 1/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either. Set up several requests but nothing yet. I'm sure they will iron out the problem - they always do.

Just got an e-mail from Bev. The E-mails went out this morning at 4:26 AM this morning, but they are trying to find out why some of us did not get any

I'm getting mine so I'm not sure what the problem is. But no one responds to me except to say NO!!! Just wish someone would say YES for a change.

Margaret

I didn't get any replies from trade offers that I sent, nor did I get the email from pinpics saying all of the requests that I sent out. If they're changing things over with the server, I'm sure it'll all be back to normal in a few days.

I just got the resent TA confirmation as well as notices I had not received this morning as well

So . . . I just realized that I wasn't using my regular email for Pinpics. LOL I had lik e80 requests in my inbox. D:

I got no confirmation but they DID go out as someone responded to one already, but no incoming trades yet. That is another good reason we all should reply to every request, whether yay or nay, and I admit I am not perfect with that myself, but it at least lets the other party know you got the request

Edit: Just arrived about an hour after I made this post, so no worries

Last edited:
I ended up getting my confirmation at 10:13am as opposedto my normal 6:30am. I don't know of the send out times have been changed with the new server because I didn't get any TA confirmation this morning either.

I ended up getting my confirmation at 10:13am as opposedto my normal 6:30am. I don't know of the send out times have been changed with the new server because I didn't get any TA confirmation this morning either.

I have not gotten my yet as of 8:18 AM EST either, but you may have a point with a new server, new time. I will shoot an e-mail to Bev to see

Bill

A lot of requests keep going to the spam folder now, they never used to go in there...it's gotta be some bugs with the new server.

Last edited:
Got my trade assistant confirmation at 10:18, but I got a reply to an offer from last night at 10:13, so it would seem as though things are going out at different times.

Not Receiving Pin Pic Requests

Haven't received any since the last week. Anyone know if something has changed? Any info would be appreciated.

I've been getting my confirmation at 10:30ish, but no requests. I check bothy spam and normal boxes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back