• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Duets . . . Beware, they're "Mystery" pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Duets . . . Beware, they're "Mystery" pins

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
For anyone who has yet to purchase one of these, I thought I'd just offer up a caution that these are really "mystery" pins. The outside of the box does not indicate which pin is inside. So, for example, even though the Evil Queen pin was released on Feb. 25th, you could still end up receiving the Queen of Hearts pin that was released back in January. I recently purchased 2 such boxes (one today) from well-meaning store CMs who were certain that they were selling the Evil Queen pins now, but each box ended up containing a Queen of Hearts pin and, once you open the box, you cannot return it since it is considered a "mystery" pin.

Just thought I'd share this, since I definitely was not clear on the fact that this was a mystery series.

The SKUs are different. So I would carry a list with the SKUs and check before you buy.

Queen of Hearts: 400009905724
Evil Queen: 400009905748
Beast: 40009905731

When I did the pickup for the Evil queen, I was terrified of getting a q of Hearts by mistake. But indeed, those skus are different. It was scary though. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warning! Will have to keep an updated list as they come out. How disappointing to get the wrong one, ugh

The SKUs are different. So I would carry a list with the SKUs and check before you buy.

Queen of Hearts: 400009905724
Evil Queen: 400009905748
Beast: 40009905731

Oh thank you Hope! This really helps!! Now to just keep track of the SKUs when they come out :ugh: Note to self: check DPF a little more often! :D

Would it have been so bad for them to just be straightforward with what pin you are getting? Kind of a bummer for those who go in expecting something that was advertised on the flyer, and then they don't receive it. Seems strange to me. It's not even advertised on the flyer as a "mystery" pin at all. I don't get it.

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back