• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Pin set - D23
and the LE size and how many set 1 person can buy (since that will determine how many people can get sets since I guarantee everyone will buy the limit).

What was the limit on the DV's, do you buy any chance remember Li?

DPs were 2 per person as I recall from the posts back in the day (my second month on DPF.)

DV's were 1 per guest per order since sold on ds.com. So, as long as you completed one order, you could go buy another set, then another, then another, etc.

Let's hope for a LE500 set of 2 per person?! :) Would that make the frenzy go down just a bit?

DPs were 2 per person as I recall from the posts back in the day (my second month on DPF.)

DV's were 1 per guest per order since sold on ds.com. So, as long as you completed one order, you could go buy another set, then another, then another, etc.

Let's hope for a LE500 set of 2 per person?! :) Would that make the frenzy go down just a bit?

The LE size will definitely determine the resale value in the future. If they were LE500, they would plummet in price (which I'm fine with, they could be LE1000 and I'd still think the pins are amazingly pretty...especially Ariel ^_^). I'm guessing LE250, but now I am curious if it will be 1pp or 2pp...I almost want it to be 2 since that way people on DPF will have another set they can sell to those in need, but then that also means the second set they get they can charge $1000 or higher -.-

The LE size will definitely determine the resale value in the future. If they were LE500, they would plummet in price (which I'm fine with, they could be LE1000 and I'd still think the pins are amazingly pretty...especially Ariel ^_^). I'm guessing LE250, but now I am curious if it will be 1pp or 2pp...I almost want it to be 2 since that way people on DPF will have another set they can sell to those in need, but then that also means the second set they get they can charge $1000 or higher -.-

All I know is I still have boot marks on my butt from where sis kicked me when I told her 2x retail for the DP's were too much. :lol:

$T2eC16NHJHgFFl7nrl9UBSBGlI,1Cw~~60_57.JPG

Picture of the pins; obviously willing to pay more than retail :)

I just found the Disneypinforum because I was looking for more info on this set! Glad I did! If anyone gets thier hands on a set and splits it, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Snow White and her Prince!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back