• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney pin forum shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you all bought your sexy DPF shirt? I got mine. its so sexy it makes you stand out when you go to the parks. its very soft and i love it bc its such a conversation starter. i love the attention. its sexy . get your shirt now royals. don't miss out on the fun.

xx

Can't wait till you're ready to order these :hsd: they're gonna be so perfect to have for our WDW trip in March. Can only hope a few DPF members will recognize us by them and come talk to us ^^

Onlera. It's great to hear how your mother and yourself trade. And it's fantastic how enthusiastic you are about The shirts!

Here's a list of thus far:

Black shirts list:
Tiggermickey 3xl
Bugcatcherjenna M
Fluffy stitch M
Jrdnsmom 2Xl
Dalamara 2XL
Kiras_grandmother 2XL
Nettiejeanne & Onlera - 2 - 2XL
Aragorn & Family XL, L, M and child Lg.
Disneycrazee M

White shirts list:
Docfish - 2- 4X (double check if size is available)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back