• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Pixar's "Up" week Auction! Congrats sincitychip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Pixar's "Up" week Auction! Congrats sincitychip!!

nuwintrader5654

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello guys,

After discussing with my girlfriend for the past 2 hours, we have finally decided to put up our Up pins for auction. We LOVE the movie, but we have decided to focus on our other grails at the moment! This is going to be an Up package and we all know how sought after these pins are so make us proud!

Bidding ends:
July 7th 2012 at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard time

Wants:
Disney Princess's
Disney designer pins
Tron
Disney store UP pins
Piece of Disney movies: Snow White, Tangled, Little Mermaid, Cinderella
Disney Friends (Jasmine and Rajah)
Marquee's

Do not wants:
Fab Five
Hidden mickeys

List of pins being auctioned as a SET:
Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP
Pin 90121: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Russell - GWP
Pin 89884: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Up
Pin 69263: Disney-Pixar's Up - Logo
Pin 77495: DSF - Grape Soda badge pin

All pins are new and have their cards! This is the best picture I could get, will update with better one's later.
DSC_1785.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on my phone so I can't check out your wants at the moment, but check out my trades (and collection) and let me know if anything tickles your fancy! I'm willing to trade multiples. :)

Hi... I'll offer the below to give it a push!

Pin 90462: DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company
&
Pin 87756: WDI - Christmas Stitch gets a Figment doll
&
Pin 83563: DLR - Walt Disney Travel Company - World of Color -Ariel & Sebastian

Pin 83930: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel and Flounder

Pin 84131: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula & Ariel

Oh well that is completely different!!! Please ignore the previous comment, although I am sure it is true!!! I expect this set to get an amazing set of offers.

Yeah I was thinking about it I wish the rules would let me take out the DSF ellie badge or something to split up the auction... I'll PM a moderator and see what they think. Its kind of hard for people to bid I think.

So far guys I have Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella(on the way), Mulan(On the way), Pocahontas(on the way), and Ariel!!! Get me Tiana, Aurora, Rapunzel, and snow white!!

So far guys I have Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella(on the way), Mulan(On the way), Pocahontas(on the way), and Ariel!!! Get me Tiana, Aurora, Rapunzel, and snow white!!

Bump I guess im getting closer to ending? LoL I also love Marquees!

Also, I've fallen in love with the Sword series if anyone knows about those pins!

Last edited:
Don't be shy :) I'll look at ANYTHING even if its not in my wants! My brother loves stitch, and friends love pocahontas and little mermaid! Also I love podms!

Last edited:
Sorry... I dont have anything on your wants.. but this is what I have

Pin 89811: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection
Villains #5 - SHAN YU

Pin 89810: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection
Villains #5 - HADES

Pin 89813: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection
Villains #5 - Bowler Hat Guy

Pin 88666: WDI- Fastpass California Screamin'
Pin 88670: WDI- Fastpass World of Color
(CHASER)

Status