• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disney Pixar's "Up" week Auction! Congrats sincitychip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disney Pixar's "Up" week Auction! Congrats sincitychip!!
I'll edit my bid!

pin25528
Pin 25528: Princess Bottle Cap Series (Jasmine's Iced
Tea)

pin27660
Pin 27660: Princess Portraits (Jasmine ) 3D

pin83296
Pin 83296: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery
Collection - Video Games - Tron Only

and a Sword in the Stone PODM scene. choose between these three:
P1140758.jpg

P1140757.jpg
P1140755.jpg

Oh crap... I dunno what I want anymore.

Leaderboard:

TIED for 1st is sincitychip & DLRich
2.is either sincitychip or DLrich
3.Goofy_moe

**edited bid**
Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave
and
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled and I will add
your choice of any 1 of these pins( yes including Rapunzel) Pin 90903: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection

:( I am sorry Echo near the end there it got super intense with some crazy pins... and as of right now I think you guys guessed it. BARELY winning like I mean BARELY winning with their last minute addition is... Sincitychip !!! Congratulations on winning!! :) I will be sending you a PM!

Yay! Congrats SinCityChip! I hope you choose the Tangled pin from the Mystery Box lol ;) xoxo. Great bidding everyone! It was fun!

thanks so much I am so excited!!!!! What amazing pins !!! and thank you Goofy Moe for the kind words. You had me worried with your threat of a "last minute Ebay style bid'. way to keep things exciting.

That concludes my auction! Stay tuned maybe I will stress myself out again and put more pins for auction or Goofy_moe will have one, or even Amyschweppe will have one as well. Because you know those 2 traders have got some good pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back