• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Something weird - my SW online order got cancelled back in September and I got a voice mail last week (it was an old one from end of Sept) regarding some cancellations and returns of SW and advised me that there is one on hold for me if I wanted to proceed with my order. I called them last week to try and see if she was still available and she is...got an email a few minutes ago saying she is on the way, but they gave me a bad tracking number (got to call or email them back to have them verify that)...

but i thought since these are limited edition that there were no returns or exchanges..no wonder a lot of people were upset (including yours truly) when we got that dreaded "your Snow White order cannot be processed as it was sold out when you placed your order" email...

ohhhh...and another thing...this is after I had traded my xtra Ariel for a Snow White...thinking I didn't have any other chance at getting SW without having to resort to EvilBay...

My Snow White order was stuffed up too... I only got them last week, but I'm happy to have finally received them!!

I got a call from D23 this evening and was told my pre-sell set was being inspected to ensure everything is perfect. Tomorrow I should get a call with the UPS tracking number :x:

yay I'm happy for you. :hug: You're finally getting them or have gotten them already.

As for me, I was able to complete my collection afterall! =D My bf and an old-co worker of mine both had secret missions and bought the last 4 dolls I needed online for me from actual disney and not evil bay !!:hsd: I just found out this week =D

sad part, I was inspecting my jasmine doll again and I accidentally ripped the corner of my certificate :eek2:. It got caught while I was trying to put the cover back on. Stupid place to put the certificate of authenticity...seriously! Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, Rose I LOVE your Rapunzel photo shoot! So beautiful!

yay I'm happy for you. :hug: You're finally getting them or have gotten them already.

As for me, I was able to complete my collection afterall! =D My bf and an old-co worker of mine both had secret missions and bought the last 4 dolls I needed online for me from actual disney and not evil bay !!:hsd: I just found out this week =D

sad part, I was inspecting my jasmine doll again and I accidentally ripped the corner of my certificate :eek2:. It got caught while I was trying to put the cover back on. Stupid place to put the certificate of authenticity...seriously! Has this happened to anyone else?

Sadly, I never got the call and I'm out of town until Saturday (and then home for just a day)...I'll swing by work to see if the package was delivered, but I expect I'll be making more calls to D23 to see what's going on :cry:

This is like a never ending nightmare for you. I truly hippest you stop by work and they are there. It would make your day for sure!!!

Disney needs to send things out with a signature needed confirmation. I'm just sayin!

Vicki

Sadly, I never got the call and I'm out of town until Saturday (and then home for just a day)...I'll swing by work to see if the package was delivered, but I expect I'll be making more calls to D23 to see what's going on :cry:

Many thanks!!!! :D I ripped the corner of the certificate too.. stupid box :( Fortunally i have one open and one immaculate and never open. :)

This is like a never ending nightmare for you. I truly hippest you stop by work and they are there. It would make your day for sure!!!

Disney needs to send things out with a signature needed confirmation. I'm just sayin!

Vicki

Wow! I really do hope that you do get your D23 preorder set (or that it has arrived at your workplace already). How maddening it has been for you, but at least you learned that they had "back-up" sets. What I find curious is that my UPS delivery man always has me sign for my parcels on their electronic do-hickey. Luckily my UPS man is the same one every time, and he actually recognizes me (because of my constant flow of Disney Store shipments). I wish you all the luck that this pans out soon!

My Snow White order was stuffed up too... I only got them last week, but I'm happy to have finally received them!!

I got my SW today...She was in a box that was waaay bigger than her and they didn't even have her in the usual outer box they normally put their collectible items in...AAAANNDDD her slip cover had a long and deep blue pen/ink mark on the top from side to side!!!! :rant::down: it was soo annoying...it was soo hard to take out the slip cover to see her as the cover was put on incorrectly...

other than that the doll is okay...her skirt though had a "run" on the fabric from top to bottom...i think someone else had noticed it on theirs. but the pen mark bothers me more than the run on her skirt!!!

Wow, I'm so sorry yours came like that. :( I really wish there was something you could do about it. Did you call DS or anything? I mean, that's hardly collectible quality from how you explained it.

thanks u, i'm waiting to hear back from DS.com hopefully they respond....i'd be ok with just another slip cover if they still have them....the actual doll and display case seem to be in excellent condition (except for the run on her skirt)

Wow, I'm so sorry yours came like that. :( I really wish there was something you could do about it. Did you call DS or anything? I mean, that's hardly collectible quality from how you explained it.

The LE number is stamped on the back of the dolls :)

Ahhh, very cool. Could you get a photo of it? I'd be interested to see how they printed that.

Oh i dont wanna get her out of the dress but you imagine the standard prints "made in china" yes? Is the basic black stamp with number.
mine is:
5407/6000 xD Exactly like that.
Here is a photo of my Designer Belle doll with her LE number stamped on her back, next to the CoA:

Serial Number Stamp On Designer Belle - Doll and CoA by drj1828, on Flickr

Very interesting. Many thanks for the photo. Good job on Disney to add the number onto the actual doll!
You're welcome! This is the first time I've disrobed (even partially) any of the Designer Dolls. Of the dolls I've deboxed so far, Belle is by far the easiest to put on and take off the doll stand, and to rebox, so I went with her.

YAY ive had two princesses arrive this week first off Tiana came on Friday and she is amazing omg soo pretty and perfect and then just 10 mins ago the stunning and most beautiful of all (IMO) .......... ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY ive had two princesses arrive this week first off Tiana came on Friday and she is amazing omg soo pretty and perfect and then just 10 mins ago the stunning and most beautiful of all (IMO) .......... ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on finally getting your Ariel! I bet she was worth the wait. I love my Ariel, too. She has the most vivacious, joyful expression, and her outfit is spectacular.

Hey ladies, want designer Belle's hairstyle? All you need are arms of steel and this video:

[video=youtube_share;KSf1vv8oB6g]http://youtu.be/KSf1vv8oB6g[/video]

Hey ladies, want designer Belle's hairstyle? All you need are arms of steel and this video:

[video=youtube_share;KSf1vv8oB6g]http://youtu.be/KSf1vv8oB6g[/video]

O my gosh!!!! Wonderful!!!!!! :D I am a boy and i cant do that.. but for a girl is a exquisite hair style!!! :D
I think Belle and the updo other dolls have the most difficult hair style. The most simple is Rapunzel and pocahontas for me.... eehehhe.

p.s.: I LOVE YOUR AVATAR :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back