• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise
Hello my name is Jen and i recently went to a Disney store that had some journals. They had Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana, Pochontas, Aurora, Cinderella and Snow White. If you want to know it was in Freehold NJ.

IF anyone sees the Ariel or Rapunzel journal or mug please please grab them for me i can pay right away:)

Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL had journals and in my local store, Harlem Irving Plaza in Norridge, IL they have some as well.
Haven't found any more mugs, but supposedly the stores are supposed to get more.

Ohhh jen are you able to grab me the snow white compact please i would love one:) i can pay right away:D

Snow White Designer Compact Mirror

Here is a photo I just took of my Snow White Designer Doll plus her Pin, Note Card and Sticky Note. I also have her Journal and Pen set, Mug, Nail Polish and Lip Gloss, but I'll post photos of those later, when I receive her Compact Mirror. It's amazing how large and beautiful the Pin is!

Snow White Disney Princess Designer Doll + Note Card + Sticky Note + Pin

I just got my Snow White Compact Mirror today! It's so beautiful, just like all the other accessories for Snow White in the Designer Collection. Even the box it came in is beautiful! Here are some closeup photos of the mirror and its box. And as promised, a photo of the Snow White Designer Doll with all of her accessories.

Snow White Designer Compact Mirror in Box by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Compact Mirror - Rear of Box by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Designer Compact Mirror and Box by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Compact Mirror - Closed by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Compact Mirror - Open by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow White Designer Doll + Merchandise by drj1828, on Flickr

Love your pics, http://disneypinforum.com/member.php?2177-DRJ1828DRJ1828! Isn't the mirror just gorgeous?? I was absolutely floored when I got mine at how detailed and lovely it was! I have my Rapunzel journal and my Snow White compact mirror- I think all I need is a Belle mug and my designer set will be complete ^_^

All the Snow White merchandise you have looks stunning all together! Thanks for sharing them with us! :)

I agree - DRJ1828, your collection looks beautiful all together like that. Makes me wish even more Disney had created just as much merch for all of the princesses.

Personally I thought the Snow White compact was cheaply made, I do like the picture on it but that's it. I bought the Tinker Bell compact that is sold in stores earlier this year and it is much better quality and more heavy duty.

I finally got the Rapunzel mug! Granted, I had to buy it on eBay but I'm still happy to have gotten it. It's looking doubtful that the stores are going to get more mugs, and I don't have a store anywhere near me so I just decided to buy it. I think maybe some of the interest has died down, last week the mug was going for $30+ but I managed to get it for $20. Now I at least have all the mugs I want, even I don't get lucky and get the last 3 dolls I want.

I would like the journal for Belle too. Of course I would also like the Rapunzel doll, the Jasmine doll as well as the Ariel doll.

I know the likihood is low, but if I'm gonna dream, might as well dream big. :)

Vicki

Went to my store today and they barely had any designer merchandise! No cups and only a few journals. I was only interested in finding a Belle cup, but I really hope the restock soon nonetheless- the designer line really adds to the store, and it's nice to look at when browsing (... that came off weirder than intended :rofl:)

I have the Rapunzel journal. I am willing to sell or trade it. PM me if you're interested.

got my belle and rapunzel journals today. They had 12 ariel journals in stock at the store i was at and the other princesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back