• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Merchandise
I'm torn. I would love to sell my mugs because I really need the money for my wedding but they are just too pretty!

I'm torn. I would love to sell my mugs because I really need the money for my wedding but they are just too pretty!

Agreed... I just finished obtaining all 10 mugs (I bought 8 at TDS in person for regular prices, but Tiana and Mulan I had to get through eBay), and like the Princess Designer dolls, I can't see myself parting from them unless there were no other options. It's tough, and I know that you also had to part with the Designer Snow White doll. :( If anything, keep the one or two mugs that you love the most, especially if you don't have the complete set of 10. The mugs are indeed gorgeous!

If you end up selling any mugs, please let me know :)

My DS got the journals "back" (or maybe out of storage) and marked them 10% off "as is" (no pens on any of the journals)

I only have about 5 of them.

I do have a Rapunzel journal that I bought thinking someone might need it or I could trade it. PM me if you need one!

One of my local Disney Stores surprisingly still had a couple of the note card sets available for the discounted price of $8.99, so I bought yet another one today. The sticky notes were also still there, as were the journals for Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana, Pocahontas, and Mulan. The journals were $12.99 each, and most still had their pens. The journal covers are very dinged up (I think that originally happened during shipping by the pens scratching against the journal covers), but they are only really noticeable when the light reflects off the cover at a certain angle. Naturally enough, there are no mugs available.

FYI: There is currently an eBay BIN lot listing for a Designer Tiana mug & Designer Pocahontas mug going for $25 + $10 shipping (expedited), which is not a terrible price, given the secondary market and the scarcity of the Designer mugs. The seller lives in NY state.

hey just wanted to let you guys know - my store has a few journals left that are on sale - tiana, pocahontus & mulan. I don't know if they have pens or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back