• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney snow globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney snow globe
Does anyone have the little mermaid kiss the girl snow globe for sale with the artwork.?
thanks

DRJ1828 posted about it before:

I don't have very many snowglobes, but here are my two favorites. Both bought last year, from the Disney Store.
The Disney Store's Brave Princess Merida Snowglobe was released on May 31, 2012 online. It is now sold out online, but may still be available in some Disney Stores. It is a 5'' diameter snowglobe containing the medieval Scottish Princess Merida at the ready with her bow and arrow. It lights up via 2 blue LEDs, and also has a blower that will keep the ''snow'' moving automatically. The ''snow'' consists of blue glitter and larger multi-colored reflective leaves. You have to shake the snowglobe every few minutes to get the larger pieces moving again. It comes with 3 AAA batteries. Its cost is $49.50 US. In the photos below, I have switched on the lights and blower, and photographed it both in daylight and in the dark.

I love snowglobes I used to have quite a few but now I only have one that I have had over ten years I think!its cute though and still plays music and has a light up feature.

My boyfriend got me the Frozen one for Christmas. We ordered it last week and it's going to be here Wednesday. I see it's gone from the Disney site at the moment. I wonder if they are sold out for good or will they get more?

Last edited:
I was looking at the white box that my Frozen snow globe was shipped in (the white, outer box), and it has a sticker on it with 3 Disney characters. Why did they put that on there? Anyone else have this on their boxes?

Congrats on your Frozen snowglobe! I'm going to predict that it's sold out, sold out. I do see snowglobes return to the site from time to time, but it seems to be either their Broadway musical snowglobes that they must keep producing or any snowglobes that didn't sell in stores? Frozen has been... hot! ;)

I think the stickers are like an employee's identification. I noticed when I receive my Disneystore packages, the stickers are the same on all the product in that package. The next package will have different characters, but they are all the same stickers on each of my product in that package. It's like a quality assurance thing? Your snowglobe was packed and checked by Snow White, Thumper and Flounder, aka Amy the packager. At least, that's my guess! I could be wrong and they just have random rolls of character tape, heh.

Anyone selling the snowglobe with the Prince fighting the dragon in Sleeping Beauty? Message me.

Also interested in villain related snowglobes.

Congrats on your Frozen snowglobe! I'm going to predict that it's sold out, sold out. I do see snowglobes return to the site from time to time, but it seems to be either their Broadway musical snowglobes that they must keep producing or any snowglobes that didn't sell in stores? Frozen has been... hot! ;)

I think the stickers are like an employee's identification. I noticed when I receive my Disneystore packages, the stickers are the same on all the product in that package. The next package will have different characters, but they are all the same stickers on each of my product in that package. It's like a quality assurance thing? Your snowglobe was packed and checked by Snow White, Thumper and Flounder, aka Amy the packager. At least, that's my guess! I could be wrong and they just have random rolls of character tape, heh.

That makes sense, you're probably right!

Yay! Finally got mine today for Christmas!

I6nO33i.jpg

Congrats on the snow globe its lovely!!! I wish I would have bought it now but I thought it would go on sale eventually like brave... I hope it comes back when the DVD is released....

I got two new Ariel snow globes for Christmas, I will have to post it soon when I get it on display. :p

Yay! Finally got mine today for Christmas!

I6nO33i.jpg

The frozen snowglobe is pretttttty! :) I never see anything limited on the disney store site, maybe I am too slow!

I am pretty new this.... does anyone know if there is a snowglobe with the main character on it being UNCLE SCAR from the Lion King? I adore him , yet have only found a couple of snowglobes that he even features on at alll, and not as the main character (ie no snowglobe just about scar?)... Does none exist of him in elephant graveyard, with the hyenas, for example??? That would be a very cool snowglobe...!

Also, in case anyone has snowglobes to sell or knows where I can get one, I am looking to buy VILLAINS themed ones. I REALLY want the one with Maleficent as a dragon breathing fire on prince phillip on his horse, but interested in all villain ones. :D

I haven't seen any snowglobes of just Scar, sorry! :( Good luck on building your villains collection!

What's strange to me right now is that the Disneystore website has NO snowglobes listed at all! I am hoping we're going to get more detailed snowglobes in 2014!

I have actually justnoticed that on the British, German and French sites, various snowglbes are still available, although nothing villain themed for me :) Maleficent seems to be gone.

The frozen snowglobe is pretttttty! :) I never see anything limited on the disney store site, maybe I am too slow!

I am pretty new this.... does anyone know if there is a snowglobe with the main character on it being UNCLE SCAR from the Lion King? I adore him , yet have only found a couple of snowglobes that he even features on at alll, and not as the main character (ie no snowglobe just about scar?)... Does none exist of him in elephant graveyard, with the hyenas, for example??? That would be a very cool snowglobe...!

Also, in case anyone has snowglobes to sell or knows where I can get one, I am looking to buy VILLAINS themed ones. I REALLY want the one with Maleficent as a dragon breathing fire on prince phillip on his horse, but interested in all villain ones. :D

Welcome! Here is a good website for past snow globes: http://disneysnowglobescollectorsguide.blogspot.com/

You can see all the past to present day snow globes. There is a new jungle book snow globe actually an old one that is re-released on disneystore.com

I've seen that dragon one on ebay from time to time and I believe it's on there now... The price is always extremely high though. Ebay/Craigslist is your best bet to finding older snow globes.

Here is my two new editions I got for Christmas:
1474454_10201587147136023_518695387_n.jpg

1524957_10201587124255451_1775389204_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back