• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls
Spotted the new Sofia doll =)

6071040900100-1
I think Sofia looks lovely! I may have to add her to my little collection...darn you Disney!
I nearly flipped when I saw this picture on the d_princesses livejournal, because this is the "new look" Aurora with proper bangs! But then it turns out that this is the regular "new look" 17" singing Aurora doll that has been modified by the doll's owner French_Disney_Princess (who has an account on flickr). French_Disney_Princess cut, styled, and hairsprayed that shank of hair into Aurora's iconic bangs. Now if only Disney Marketing would take notes and return Aurora's bangs to normal!

Now, of course this pic is the property of French_Disney_Princess, so I hope she/he does not mind me sharing here. :)

8469117864_9c178767ea_z.jpg

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/french_disney_princess/8469117864/in/photostream/)
I had seen this photo also, I was so excited!I do love Aurora's hair though! Does anyone know when we're supposed to see the 2013 dolls?

Spotted the new Sofia doll =)

6071040900100-1

I'm really sorry to say this but...Child's Play much? This doll is just creepy to me. Her eyes and mouth are bigger than her hands and her head is just so HUGE compared to the rest of her. Adorably Creepy...so creepy. :shock:

Belle Mini Doll Set - UK Disney Store

As soon as Belle shows up on the site I'm buying the lot!
Your wish has been granted! The Belle mini doll set has just showed up in the UK Disney Store site. Thanks to GogoLego1937 of Flickr for finding it. Here's images from the product page:

Belle Mini Doll Tube Set - UK Disney Store Product Image #1 - Unboxed Contents by drj1828, on Flickr

Belle Mini Doll Tube Set - UK Disney Store Product Image #2 - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

2013 Mini Princess Doll Sets - UK Disney Store

Mini Disney Princess doll sets available from the UK Disney Store, released in 2013. Released so far are Rapunzel (Tangled), Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and Belle (Beauty and the Beast). Each of the mini dolls is 5.5'' high, comes with three outfits and a mini brush, in a semi-cylindrical box. They are £8.00 each. They are not yet available in the US Disney Store.

Rapunzel Mini Doll Set (Released January 25, 2013)
The Little Mermaid Mini Doll Set (Released February 7, 2013)
Belle Mini Doll Tube Set (Released March 5, 2013)

Here's a collage I made of these three Mini Princess Doll Sets from the product images.

2013 Rapunzel, Ariel and Belle Mini Doll Sets - Boxed - UK Disney Store by drj1828, on Flickr

Hi Everyone :") I Just wanna Say Thank You So much For Posting and Commenting On This Thread, I Apologize that i Haven't Been Doing Much On Here And Replying To Some of The Posts, Its Just That My AP English Teacher is Killing Me lol, I have So many essays Due, lol, Im A Junior in high School So yeah haha :) Im Very Sorry, Thank you All So Much Though, Have a great Day, God Bless ~ Jesse <3

Ok so rather than starting a new thread I'll continue here, new images of mattel Frozen dolls (could be prototypes) Anna & Elsa, apparently they light up/ sing & when they are placed together

tumblr_mlptd1o0gl1qdfv3oo1_500.jpg

There's also a Sparkle Anna Fashion doll coming out too but no doll image yet...

Hopefully we'll see the Disney Store version soon!

Hmmm, this is interesting and new territory. I am really really REALLY interested in the potential and "outside the box" aspects of this movie. Plus, seeing these dolls, it makes those taken down images seem to be true (yet unfinished) images. AND! If Matell is making a doll of the villain of the movie...then it has me even more hopeful that there will be an LE 17 version of her too! :D

Thank you for sharing these pictures! (My God...seriously though? These months seem SO FAR away!!!!)

Hmm maybe the fact they're making the "villain" is a plot point of the film! Maybe she's not a villain D:! Hehe! Not too keen on the Mattel dolls of frozen if I'm honest :/! Ill have to see them in person! I am excited to see DS's dolls and merchandise though! I will definitely be one trying to get the LE dolls

They could be prototypes developed from provided concept art so will be interesting if there are any changes. Mattel only seem to make really cheap playline versions at little ones for the mass market (did you see Merida :lol:) nowadays.

I'm hopeful for the way they'll turn out as their CGI based dolls seem to turn out better, hopefully the details won't be dropped on the first release Classic range :x:

Will be interesting to see how DS push the winter theme too (loved what they did with Tangled & Brave!) icy carriages, accessories etc singing versions?

They could be prototypes developed from provided concept art so will be interesting if there are any changes. Mattel only seem to make really cheap playline versions at little ones for the mass market (did you see Merida :lol:) nowadays.

I'm hopeful for the way they'll turn out as their CGI based dolls seem to turn out better, hopefully the details won't be dropped on the first release Classic range :x:

Will be interesting to see how DS push the winter theme too (loved what they did with Tangled & Brave!) icy carriages, accessories etc singing versions?

Yes! MAttels merida is scary :lol:! I'm really excited to see all the frozen merchandise! It's a film i've really been looking forward to ^_^ and I like anna's character design and clothes! :)

I know I'll be getting some of the dolls from Frozen, Rapunzel, Mother Gothel & Merida and Elinor are the best designs/sculpts Disney Store have created.

Anyone know if the these Princess Dolls were discontinued? The Disney Store website has only a select few listed, and I'm wondering if I really need to resort to the ebay scalpers to finish my collection?

These are last year's versions of the Disney Store Princess dolls and the will probably not reappear if they are sold out, because this year's versions will be released this summer, perhaps in a month or so. Given that the new Parks dolls are using these head sculpts and hairstyles (except Rapunzel, whose Parks doll's hair is braided) for their dolls, I would only bother pursuing these on eBay if you like these versions of their outfits.

Last edited:
These are last year's versions of the Disney Store Princess dolls and the will probably not reappear if they are sold out, because this year's versions will be released this summer, perhaps in a month or so. Given that the new Parks dolls are using these head sculpts and hairstyles (except Rapunzel, whose Parks doll's hair is braided) for their dolls, I would only bother pursuing these on eBay if you like these versions of their outfits.

Thank you very much Shiva! I appreciate the quick reply! Cross your fingers that they have Aurora at the local DS.

These are the stock photos of the 2013 DS Classic Princess dolls taken from DS.com and first made available for purchase on 06/10/2013 at midnight Pacific time:

Not all of the dolls have the second picture of the doll in the box to give another perspective of each doll, but here are the ones that are available as of this morning (Snow White, Aurora, and Gaston do not have their second in-box photos up yet):

Cinderella:
6070040900675-1

Rapunzel:
6070040900683-1

Belle:
6070040900678-1

Pocahontas:
6070040900680-1

Ariel:
6070040900677-1

Jasmine:
6070040900679-1

Mulan:
6070040900681-1

Tiana:
6070040900682-1

Charlotte:
6070040900697-1

Merida:
6070040900684-1

Elinor:
6070040900698-1

Thanks for posting the images Shivatopia! Will look forward to seeing peoples photos of them, also the film images on the US packaging remind me of Mattel.
Poor Gaston :lol: why do DS have to give their dolls such skinny bodies, I'm sure someone will rebody him!

I'm so sad they lost posability in the knee and foot :( Now they are like barbie legs again 0_0 *considers head-body wapping* I mean I know they couldn't sit too great before , but I had hoped they'd fix it not remove it altogether

There are definitely some improvements in this year's dolls that I can only assume were at least partially prompted by fan feedback: Aurora's curl in her iconic bangs has returned, Cinderella lost her random side curl and gained a darker lipstick (but lost her more-accurate updo), Belle's hair seems more tamed, and Charlotte is no longer cross-eyed. Most of the dresses are still very "cheap play doll" looking, but that is what these are, so... yeah...

The Princes, Pocahontas, and Mulan seem unchanged, other than the seemingly across-the-board change on the female dolls to return back to the "rubbery" legs from before last year's bow-legged jointed legs (unless that is only for Pocahontas, but I guess we'll find out eventually when someone obtains and cracks open a 2013 female doll for a review). I actually prefer the older style rubbery legs, as they look better when the leg is exposed due to short skirts/dresses, and they do not have a tendency to warp out of shape to make the doll look bow-legged.

As usual, the Princes and other companion dolls also seem to have received matching packaging to their respective princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back