• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mini heart attack everytime i see someone has posted... Really hoping these new dolls are as good as I am at hyping myself up for them.

Me too.
I guess they come out tomorrow, since the old ones are even more reduced now and it says it's only for today.

I hope they go back to giving Rapunzel the hair they used in the 2013 design. This past Rapunzels hair that I got was so thin and a lot of bald spots.

I think they should give the princesses high heels since alot of them wear high heels. Also, Snow White could use a longer dress with heels, and red lips. Cinderella needs darker hair and a lighter dress with heels. Aurora needs curlier hair and a more off the shoulder dress. There's so much possibilities and there's so much room for improvement.

Are they really going to wait until everything sells out? Or is there a definite release date that is just later than usual?

Well all of the classic dolls are officially sold out of the Disney Store website! My guess is the new ones will appear this coming monday. Also the Frozen Classic dolls are 2 for $10. Prince Hans classic doll has sold out as well!

Ahhh, LOVE the new Tiana. She's in the blue gown Charlotte lends her after her costume gets dirty at the LeBouf's party. Whhhhyyyyy is Tiana the only princess whose playline dolls get the best outfits? First her last singing doll was in her "Almost There" outfit with a flapper inspired hairstyle, now her newest classic doll is in the outfit where she actually SHOULD be paired with a frog Naveen accessory. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining Tiana is getting these special outfits, I'm complaining the rest of the princesses aren't!

Other than that the females look like their same generic boring selves. Too much glitter on several of their outfits, and weird patterns made with glitter that weren't part of the original animated films. The prince dolls look really good though. I think all of them have new face molds!

It looks like they used the Designer Fairytale Couple heads for the princes. I'm curious how Beast works, is there a prince under the Beasthead or is it just removable?
Pocahontas got updated, too and looks quite nice in my opinion.
Mulan seems to be the same, no updates, poor girl...

Did anyone else notice that Cinderella no longer comes with her gloves. Also in Snow whites images she is shown wearing those flats... I wish that they would have had Aurora in her Blue dress. It looks like they really didn't change much for her except add rhinestones. I am surprised how much more impressed I am with the male dolls vs the female dolls! In the Beast description it says the head is removable so my guess would be that the prince Adam head sculpt is underneath it! Sadly I have to say its very sad how Merida, Jasmine and Mulan got the short end of this years update! Especially since it is Jasmines year!

It looks like she only gets her gloves every second year. This year was supposed to be Belles Gloves year but she didn't get any...

I really like how the male dolls have head molds similar to the designer line! I will have to see Aladdin and the Beast in person, but they look really great going by the stock photos! Other than details like that, I really don't care for this year's molds. It really bugs me that none of the girls come with their gloves, which would have made the Tiana doll perfect. Also, what is up with Rapunzel's face?? It looks insanely creepy!

Sorry, I don't mean to be a party pooper. Its just that none of the classic doll lines after the 2012 classic doll line have managed to amaze me.

Last edited:
Here is my rankings from Favorite to least! What is your rankings on the newest dolls!

Female Dolls

1.Rapunzel
2.Belle
3.Tiana
4.Pocohantas
5.Aurora
6.Ariel
7.Jasmine
8.Snow White
9.Merida
10.Cinderella
11.Mulan

Male Dolls

1.Eric
2.Beast
3.Flynn Rider
4.Phillip
5.John Smith
6.Aladdin
7.The Prince (Snow White)
8.Shang
9.Prince Charming (Cinderella)
10.Naveen

I really like how the male dolls have head molds similar to the designer line! I will have to see Aladdin and the Beast in person, but they look really great going by the stock photos! Other than details like that, I really don't care for this year's molds. It really bugs me that none of the girls come with their gloves, which would have made the Tiana doll perfect. Also, what is up with Rapunzel's face?? It looks insanely creepy!

Sorry, I don't mean to be a party pooper. Its just that none of the classic doll lines after the 2012 classic doll line have managed to amaze me.

I think the thing with Rapunzel is that her eyes are straight forward and not side glancing anymore. Maybe that is why it is creepy since she is looking right at you?

I think the thing with Rapunzel is that her eyes are straight forward and not side glancing anymore. Maybe that is why it is creepy since she is looking right at you?

That's probably it honestly. I am so used to the dolls looking sideways that seeing one looking at me head on just threw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back