• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2015 Classic Dolls
6001040901233-1
14300937069_551b6cbb4f_z.jpg
Did anyone else notice that they finally gave Aurora lips that shame the red red rose!!!

Last edited:
Wow, that Rapunzel is so beautiful! And i actually like that the princes got their fairytale designer heads.

Will totally get Rapunzel, Belle and Tiana from this line.

Mulan is boring as usual, sadly...

Hmm, interesting, but this better not be all of them.. where is the Evil Queen doll? In fact, any villains whatsoever?

I don't agree with a price hike for these when they have not increased the detail with which they were made. Alladin's face has me going "Hmm, hmm." I'm used to his somewhat sleazy smile from last year's doll, but this one looks more realistic...I think. More serious for sure. I want to see him and the other guys in person. Tiana's blue dress is nice. Rapunzel...hmmm I can't decide on her either. I actually really prefer forward-looking eyes (side eyes always throw me off somewhat..."what are you looking at over there? you have an adjustable head, why not just move your whole head?") yet, I'm still throw off Rap a bit, even though her eyes are more feminine and (I think?) similar to the movie now. Maybe it's just that her pixar sized eyes look so huge and dark on a doll. But how come they can get Elsa's and Anna's eyes pixar-big and they don't have a weird effect? But maybe Rap looks good in person, I will have to see. Fingers crossed because I haven't bought any of her doll yet because of previous face molds.

Overall I didn't find too much improvement in costuming or molds or anything though so I admit disappointment. Even more so if there's no villains... I really wanted a better Evil Queen.

Last edited:
Sooooo... are we not going to talk about Belle's widows peak - like how she actually has it for the first time ever?

Some randomly gathered thoughts: why are Mulan, Pocahontas, and Merida the only ones who don't get rhinestones? Like, sure, the first two get shafted all the time, but Merida too? They look so out of place and it's not fair to ask more money when they actually have less than the others (ESPECIALLY Pocahontas - who still doesn't even have anything on her necklace!)

I also see it's going to be another year of rubber legs (and non articulated hands for the boys).

I think Rapunzel looks creepy (in her out of box photo at least) because of her eyes facing forward, her head tilted at an awkward angle, and the drape of her hair creating the illusion of her head being separate from her body all at once.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Disney did not supply a picture of prince Adam along with the beast? I'm kind of wondering if the removable head description is actually just copied from the previous version of the doll. Given all the other princes got the same sculpts they did for the designer line, and that beast only had the one head, and all the rest of his body is sculpted as the beast (the paws could /maybe/ be on top of human hands, but those feet are definitely there to stay). Also LOL at his in box 'action' pose.

Sooooo... are we not going to talk about Belle's widows peak - like how she actually has it for the first time ever?

Some randomly gathered thoughts: why are Mulan, Pocahontas, and Merida the only ones who don't get rhinestones? Like, sure, the first two get shafted all the time, but Merida too? They look so out of place and it's not fair to ask more money when they actually have less than the others (ESPECIALLY Pocahontas - who still doesn't even have anything on her necklace!)

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Disney did not supply a picture of prince Adam along with the beast? I'm kind of wondering if the removable head description is actually just copied from the previous version of the doll. Given all the other princes got the same sculpts they did for the designer line, and that beast only had the one head, and all the rest of his body is sculpted as the beast (the paws could /maybe/ be on top of human hands, but those feet are definitely there to stay). Also LOL at his in box 'action' pose.

Belles face and facemold reminds me of the new Mattel signature Belle.

Poor girls, they are always left out :(

I'm afraid you are right, I don't see how a prince would fit in there. I'm sad, I wanted to see an updated version of his prince form, too. :(

Last edited:
Pretty much the photos I post are probably my favorites for the 2015 dolls. I love how they used the designer fairytale molds for the princes. I'll be definitely getting Aladdin along with Jasmine. Tiana is truly the one that impresses me out of the all princesses. She looks beautiful in that gorgeous blue dress of hers.

f794afa7759dd670e197af662e3a1b62.jpg

633a105f4836104d76c764ab6b1c813d.jpg

The prince dolls have all blown me away... Like I need literally all of them... With the exception of cinderellas prince because he looks awful... Like honestly they've improved costumes, faces, like everything.

and the the princesses are so disappointing. Outside of Tiana not much has changed... At least that I notice. I really hope throughout the year they release more characters, especially for Aladdin. I will definitely be getting Tiana.

im hoping with the Peter Pan designer set coming we'll get a Peter classic doll soon since they'll have a mold... :daisy:

If anyone goes to a Disney Store and sees the new dolls, please post pics!
And if someone gets Beast and unboxes him, I'm dying to know if the head is really removable!
So excited for these! Once my DS is open again, I'll be getting some.

I love that Tiana is in her blue dress! At least it's something different than just different amounts of glitter on a dress. Though I do find it a bit unusual that she's the only one that's in her alternate look than her regular princess outfit.

Last edited:
My local Disney Store said that they will not be getting the new classic dolls instore until July 7. I hope that helps with anyone deciding to order online or not. I also find it interesting that you can get the exact same head sculpt for the male dolls for $10 while the Designer dolls is $130 for the same head sculpt.

I also find it interesting that you can get the exact same head sculpt for the male dolls for $10 while the Designer dolls is $130 for the same head sculpt.
That's also true of the princesses tho. Even more now that the princesses have more than one (and soon to be two) designer lines.

All of the princes, minus Cindy's, look great. Tiana also looks lovely in her blue dress. I'm glad to see them utilizing her fabulous wardrobe. I think Belle and Rapunzel's faces look a lot nicer. I wish Cinderella would be change she desperately needs a makeover. I also wish Snow, Cindy, Aurora, Belle and Tiana had high heels.

I'm definitely super happy with the new princes, Aladdin looks amazing! I was really rooting for Belle to improve, and her dress definitely got fuller nad her hair is a bit better which makes me happy. My favorite of the princesses has to be Tiana, though. Her blue dress looks so much nicer than the green one of the last round, I will definitely be getting her. *Sigh*, now if they'd only fix cinderella....

I really love this new Tiana doll, her blue party dress is her best outfit :) I never could understand why all of her merch always had her in a dress which she wears for just a few seconds in the movie!

tumblr_nqgsz94HC11uo9m3go1_1280.jpg
Thought I would share with everyone a in hand image I took of the new 2015 Classic Rapunzel doll! She is so amazing!

Thought I would share with everyone a in hand image I took of the new 2015 Classic Rapunzel doll! She is so amazing!

Thanks for the image, I'm a bit disappointed in the actual product over the prototype :( her eyes in the proto were so much cuter and lively. Her lips were also more pink.

Wow! your picture of Rapunzel looks so much better than the stock photo, she looks much more movie accurate now, love her! Hope her hair is thicker than last year's doll.

Last edited:
For these new dolls... Tiana, Snow White and maybe Rapunzel improve the most, it´s nice to see Belle and Pocahontas with new faces, however not a fan of the tan skin they seem to have. Ariel and Aurora are practically the same but I’m still buying them cause their two favorite princesses.
As for the men... geez I’m kind against the Fairytale line face molds, especially on Philip (who is the worst), Flynn and Naveen.

tumblr_nqj7hdUmfr1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

Hi everyone! Here is an updated look at the 2015 Classic Belle doll! I did fix her hair and gave her the 2012 dolls dress and glove since they are more movie accurate! If you have an questions feel free to ask!

Oh my god, she look so much better than her promo photos, her eyes aren't as creepy, but what about her hair? The quality and thickness?

Last edited:
Her hair quality is very nice! It is very thick as well! As I stated I did have to restyle her hair since unfortunately it wasn't the most movie accurate.

It would be nice to get movie accurate Ariel and Ursula. Also size of Ursula is always off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back