• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017
Ah, my Snow also has a bit of Crease in the middle top of the Box. I'm pretty happy with her although there's a little inperfection.
bhaaBY3.jpg

Any validity to the statement going around Tumblr. That there will be a LE 17" Elena Of Avalor doll released this year.

No official announcement yet, but it has been corroborated by reliable sources. She should be out some time in October so we will hopefully be hearing about it from DS proper in the next couple weeks (unless they're making a return to surprise releases).

OMG, if they do release a 17" Elena, I will FREAK out! I have a 5 month old black British Shorthair kitten that's named for Elena. I've been looking for the perfect Elena doll to commemorate the occasion, and I haven't really fallen for the classic dolls.

18838940_1960228654261371_8897165716381797479_n.jpg

There will be an Elena coming out. There are stock photos circulating and, to me, they don't have the wow factor

OMG, if they do release a 17" Elena, I will FREAK out! I have a 5 month old black British Shorthair kitten that's named for Elena. I've been looking for the perfect Elena doll to commemorate the occasion, and I haven't really fallen for the classic dolls.

18838940_1960228654261371_8897165716381797479_n.jpg
Your cat is ADORABLE. I love cats:) She reminds me of my family's black cat/kitten, named Phil.:p

From Once Upon A Disney Doll:

Little point on the news and rumors almost confirmed of the next releases.
1: Elena D ' Avalor on October or November
Sceptre and crown at the meeting, beautiful look and very beautiful hair, photos are coming
1f609.png
;)

2: Elsa & Anna Olaf adventures November or December:
Elsa will have the same form of cape as the fever with the printed pattern (apparently not lined), the face moulds have been reviewed and the softer paintings for both sisters. The Boxes are white with blue and mauve in Norwegian style around each frame.
Anna has like little pompons on the bottom of the dress.

3: Pocahontas Spring 2018

4: Mulan 2018

I'll created a thread for a discussion about the 2018 dolls so please discuss the Pocahontas and Mulan dolls there:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...Limited-Edition-17-quot-Dolls-Discussion-2018

Last edited:
Also, a warning for everyone. Whenever I go to comment or even browse this site now, I get fake "virus alert" messages. Yes, they are fake, despite a very clever attempt to mimic Apple Support. If this is happening to you also, DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING. Just click right off the pop-up page.

Also, a warning for everyone. Whenever I go to comment or even browse this site now, I get fake "virus alert" messages. Yes, they are fake, despite a very clever attempt to mimic Apple Support. If this is happening to you also, DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING. Just click right off the pop-up page.

Thanks for mentioning it. I'm getting that too, warnings about turning off tracking that go to questionable sites and adult video game ads. They're popping up even when I try to scroll down the page or change pages. It's really bad.

Thanks for mentioning it. I'm getting that too, warnings about turning off tracking that go to questionable sites and adult video game ads. They're popping up even when I try to scroll down the page or change pages. It's really bad.

Install an ad-blocker, it really works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back