• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney traditions jim shore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney traditions jim shore
Sleeping-Beauty-Maleficent-with-Dragon-Evil-Enchantment.jpg

I have this Maleficent one I got last year. It's really nice and the dragons eyes light up.

WOW! That is stunning! :eek2:

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me how to post a pic? When I click the icon, it asks for a URL.... I'm just simply wanting to upload a pic from my iPad

I'm sure there's a way to actually do it but I just end up posting it to a private album on facebook or drafts on my tumblr, and using the link from there to insert the picture. That's at least a quick fix until someone else can tell you how to upload. I think you can also upload albums on here on your profile and take the link from that. Not sure though since I haven't really touched it since I got my account.

I'm sure there's a way to actually do it but I just end up posting it to a private album on facebook or drafts on my tumblr, and using the link from there to insert the picture. That's at least a quick fix until someone else can tell you how to upload. I think you can also upload albums on here on your profile and take the link from that. Not sure though since I haven't really touched it since I got my account.
oh ok, thanks, I will try that

Hmm, I have a few of these from when I had just started collecting, because they are so affordable, but I don't really like them anymore, planning to get rid of them (except my Ariel on the rock that was posted on page 1, will always love her:)). I collect WDCC now, because I have a job so I can afford them, and dolls, and miscellaneous stuff haha:). I do have 9 traditions at the time.

I absolutely LOVE Jim Shore and met him at the D23 Expo this weekend. He is the most humble and nicest man...I even got his autograph on the Cheshire Cat piece I bought. I felt like a little kid all excited to meet him :)

adeteju5.jpg

I love looking through garage sales and Thrift stores for treasures. Found this guy today in perfect condition for only $6.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back